News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Wanna laugh again?

Started by Magdalena, March 05, 2010, 07:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"Religion: A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of he Unknowable."--Ambrose Bierce  :idea:

"It is quiet now lawful for a Catholic woman to avoid pregnancy by a resort to mathematics, though she is still forbidden to resort to physics and chemestry."--H. L. Mencken  :brick:

"When a man is free of religion, he has a better chance to live a normal wholesome life."--Sigmund Freud

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."--H. L. Mencken   :rant:

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no  more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."--George Bernard Shaw   roflol

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

theTwiz

I didn't start drinking until I stopped believing in religion. COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.