News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

New Here

Started by April, November 06, 2009, 12:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April

My name is April and I am an Atheist and so is my husband.  I grew up Catholic.  I even went to to Catholic schools.  I can't pen point when I started to doubt religion and eventually stop believing, but it was about 10 years ago.  I am still kind of in the closet about it though.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Tanker

Welcome to the forum.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

G-Roll

welcome!! hope you enjoy your stay.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

AlP

"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

April

Thanks for the welcomes!

templeboy

Welcome April (I wonder, is your middle name May? April May? :p )
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God.' The Wise Man says it to the world."- Troy Witte

April

Quote from: "templeboy"Welcome April (I wonder, is your middle name May? April May? :p )

Haha!  I've neeeeever heard that one before.  Seriously though, my mom wanted to name me April Mae.  She thought it would be cute  :raised:.  Luckly, my dad talked her out of it.  Oh, and before anyone asks, my birthday is not in April either.

Renegnicat

I have a cousin named april.  :D
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]