News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Howdy from Ft. Worth!

Started by Maria_1, December 17, 2007, 03:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria_1

Hey everyone!!  I'm coming over to this forum from WWGHA.  Things seem to be getting out of hand over there with no admin around.  Laetusatheos was at my house Saturday night and suggested that I come to this forum.  So here I am!   :D

Whitney

Hey Maria, welcome to the forum...again.

McQ

Damn! She makes house calls? You are so lucky!  :D

Welcome to the forum!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Welcome to the forum, Maria_1.  

I bailed on the "other" forum as well...too mean-spirited for my taste.  It's much more civilized here.

Enjoy your stay!

rlrose328

Welcome, Maria!  Glad to have you on board!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

SteveS

Hi Maria_1 - welcome!

ryanvc76

Hello and welcome!
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

Maria_1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  I agree with you, MommaSquid, about the "other" forum.  I hope to have more interesting conversations here and be able to contribute more.  I felt a little intimidated over 'there'.

Steve Reason

Laetusatheos visited you? Well, I for one didn't need any first-hand testimony or evidence that Laetusatheos is real. I just knew that I knew she was real because I felt her presence in this forum every day. Now she will favor me over the rest of you unbelievers.  :badgrin:

:wink:

Welcome to the forum, Maria.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

mikex

Quote from: "Maria_1"Hey everyone!!  I'm coming over to this forum from WWGHA.  Things seem to be getting out of hand over there with no admin around.  Laetusatheos was at my house Saturday night and suggested that I come to this forum.  So here I am!   :D

Hi it's HAL from "that other forum". I'm trying to branch out myself! I've busted my butt over there trying to get it up to speed and right now I'm just treading water.

bitter_sweet_symphony

Welcome to this forum maria_1

Maria_1

Quote from: "mikex"
Quote from: "Maria_1"Hey everyone!!  I'm coming over to this forum from WWGHA.  Things seem to be getting out of hand over there with no admin around.  Laetusatheos was at my house Saturday night and suggested that I come to this forum.  So here I am!   :D

Hi it's HAL from "that other forum". I'm trying to branch out myself! I've busted my butt over there trying to get it up to speed and right now I'm just treading water.

I noticed that.  I haven't been on that forum in almost a week now.  I hope to start contributing to this forum more after the new year.  Things are really hectic right now.

myleviathan

Welcome!
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err