News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The 10,000th Tank

Started by The Magic Pudding, March 10, 2012, 12:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

It's not that I particularly like Tank but 10,000 has to be worth more than a WOYMT post.  ;)

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 10, 2012, 06:12:01 AM
Dear Tank,

I have stayed up way past my bed-time, so I will likely still be sleeping when you come back and post your 10,000th post. So, congrats!
I GIS "10,000" and this came up, so it is my gift to you:

Warmest regards,

DJ

Quote from: Tank on March 10, 2012, 09:25:13 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 10, 2012, 06:12:01 AM
Dear Tank,

I have stayed up way past my bed-time, so I will likely still be sleeping when you come back and post your 10,000th post. So, congrats!
I GIS "10,000" and this came up, so it is my gift to you:

Warmest regards,

DJ

And this is my 10,000th post, what a perfect synergy! I was wondering what I was going to do with it.

Thank you DJ  ;D

I'm born of a non demonstrative milieu so I'm just going to offer Tank an approving nod.  I'm not sure what the current exchange rate is but one Pudding nod was going for 42.87 fawning gushes last time I checked.

Ali

Tank

Thanks Pudding, Ali and DJ

A Russian general once said that 'Quantity has its own quality', that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

10 000... That's not bad at all for a forum like HAF, where spamming threads with unnecessary chatter isn't really the main activity.

I'd give you an Asmothrall for every post, but they only obey The Asmo.  :-\
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 10, 2012, 02:25:41 PM
A Russian general once said that 'Quantity has its own quality', that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  ;D

Especially since nobody else does have that amount of quantity.  :o

Congrats!  8)

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on March 10, 2012, 02:28:40 PM
10 000... That's not bad at all for a forum like HAF, where spamming threads with unnecessary chatter isn't really the main activity.

I really am a post whore!  :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 10, 2012, 04:54:23 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 10, 2012, 02:25:41 PM

Especially since nobody else does have that amount of quantity.  :o

Congrats!  8)
'fank U  ;D

OldGit

Hooray for Tank!  10,000 would be a double prophethood where I come from (but has never been achieved).

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on March 10, 2012, 04:55:35 PM

True...

I'm joking, of course! Congrats!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Thank you OG, Amicale and G85  ;D

Velma

Congratulations Tank!   :-*
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Sandra Craft

One of the best kinds to be.  Here's to your next 10,000 posts!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Amicale

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 10, 2012, 07:56:35 PM

One of the best kinds to be.  Here's to your next 10,000 posts!

Indeed! Second only to a book whore, like me -- I buy them or get them for free, handle them, use them, all but devour them, spend all night with them time and time again, and then leave them stacked on the floor when I'm done with them so I can get it on with my next conquest.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan