News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Checking in.

Started by Reprobate, February 10, 2012, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on February 13, 2012, 03:54:55 PM
Welcome! I too loved the username, after I looked it up  :-\. I would like to claim I forgot the meaning because my brain is filled with college algebra, but sadly the hardest word I ever learned was antidisestablishmentarianism which I actually learned outside of school when I was partying with some friends. To an admin: can I change my name to Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism?  ;D
You still log in as Robert thought.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Name change fail, it got cut off  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Tank on February 13, 2012, 04:43:07 PM
Welcome! I too loved the username, after I looked it up  :-\. I would like to claim I forgot the meaning because my brain is filled with college algebra, but sadly the hardest word I ever learned was antidisestablishmentarianism which I actually learned outside of school when I was partying with some friends. To an admin: can I change my name to Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism?  ;D
You still log in as Robert thought.
Sweet thanks!!  ;D
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Reprobate

Quote from: Melmoth on February 12, 2012, 10:24:54 PM
shrunken heads.

That's what I thought, but they're probably not much for conversation, unless you can ascribe the voices to them.

Reprobate

Thanks, I thought it might be appropriate to this forum, but I can't take credit for it. That's what a sociology professer/ Presbyterian minister called me and a friend of mine, I embraced it and claimed it solely for myself. Hey what the hell, if there were a god, I'm sure I'd live up to the name.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"