News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

AD's Derail of Your body does not belong to you, but to God

Started by AnimatedDirt, January 26, 2012, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 26, 2012, 03:34:34 PM
If god paid for my body, there are lots of issues to  fix, such as my ovary inbalance. T_T

Haha, I am the definition of sexual perversion. I like everything. Screw you god.

Didn't you mention you were raped or molested?  I'm confused.  Both of these awful things usually include sex to some degree.
How do I interpret this statement you make of yourself?  What about the likes of NAMBLA?  I mean between consenting adults is one thing, but men with boys?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on January 26, 2012, 08:26:08 PM
If god paid for my body, there are lots of issues to  fix, such as my ovary inbalance. T_T

Haha, I am the definition of sexual perversion. I like everything. Screw you god.

Didn't you mention you were raped or molested?  I'm confused.  Both of these awful things usually include sex to some degree.
How do I interpret this statement you make of yourself?  What about the likes of NAMBLA?  I mean between consenting adults is one thing, but men with boys?

I'm sorry , but am I not allowed to fall  in love and be kinda a pervert? I do keep my sex life between my gf and I.
What does what you said have to do with ANYTHING?

I did not mention child molesters, DID I?
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Are you seriously suggesting that you think Sweet D likes rape or condones adults molesting children?  I'm pretty sure when she said "I like everything" she was exagerating for effect, not that she literally likes everything.  That was pretty insensitive, AD.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on January 26, 2012, 08:43:08 PM

Are you seriously suggesting that you think Sweet D likes rape or condones adults molesting children?  I'm pretty sure when she said "I like everything" she was exagerating for effect, not that she literally likes everything.  That was pretty insensitive, AD.

Maybe he thinks i'm broken and want to be in a box not touched by my lover?

Either way, I have NO CLUE what he meant. Quoting this in case he comes back.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Some people also just an't grasp the concept of NOT turning oneself into a victim after a patch of tough luck.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

AnimatedDirt

I made no suggestion.  In fact, by her own words it would seem she made the suggestion which is why I was confused.  I just wanted clarification, but since I now know exaggeration is ok for effect, I'll make a note of it.

If I'm wrong in asking for clarification, then an apology she will gladly receive.  If her statement is incorrect as it stands, she should recant and clarify.  Or we just leave it at that and each can assume given the text itself.

Hey...quoting is fun. 

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 26, 2012, 08:41:43 PM

I'm sorry , but am I not allowed to fall  in love and be kinda a pervert? I do keep my sex life between my gf and I.

Again..."I'm not allowed..."?? 

Ali

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on January 26, 2012, 10:01:33 PM

I made no suggestion.  In fact, by her own words it would seem she made the suggestion which is why I was confused.  I just wanted clarification, but since I now know exaggeration is ok for effect, I'll make a note of it.

If I'm wrong in asking for clarification, then an apology she will gladly receive.  If her statement is incorrect as it stands, she should recant and clarify.  Or we just leave it at that and each can assume given the text itself.

Hey...quoting is fun. 

You really needed clarification about whether or not she likes rape?  Really?  That's your honest answer?

I need a head blowing up smilie.  >:(

Sweetdeath

Someone should also make a face palming smiley.
I really am starting to dislike your condesending attitute, AD.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on January 26, 2012, 10:23:24 PM
You really needed clarification about whether or not she likes rape?  Really?  That's your honest answer?

I need a head blowing up smilie.  >:(

I feel in light of her following answer, yes, I needed clarification.

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 26, 2012, 08:41:43 PM

Does this not then suggest (for the second time) that she MAY indeed need to clarify what she means based on the "...am I not allowed to...and be kinda a pervert?"

I think it's a valid question and one, had I made, would not be offended in clarifying at all especially if it was just exaggeration.  I'd make that very plain had it been me, but that's just me.  Of course she down-played the original statement here.

I wonder if I had made that statement if I had been questioned on the matter?   Of course then it would be justified and not at all seen as "insensitive". 

Ali

Not to speak for her, because she is certainly capable of speaking for herself, but I think it's pretty clear that she is talking about her relationship with her girlfriend.  Nowhere did she mention rape or child molesters, that was all you.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on January 26, 2012, 11:21:54 PM
Not to speak for her, because she is certainly capable of speaking for herself, but I think it's pretty clear that she is talking about her relationship with her girlfriend.  Nowhere did she mention rape or child molesters, that was all you.

I'm not so sure...I see no mention of a gf.

If god paid for my body, there are lots of issues to  fix, such as my ovary inbalance. T_T

My bold.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on January 26, 2012, 11:32:17 PM
Quote from: Ali on January 26, 2012, 11:21:54 PM
Not to speak for her, because she is certainly capable of speaking for herself, but I think it's pretty clear that she is talking about her relationship with her girlfriend.  Nowhere did she mention rape or child molesters, that was all you.

I'm not so sure...I see no mention of a gf.

If god paid for my body, there are lots of issues to  fix, such as my ovary inbalance. T_T

My bold.

So you take that LITERALLY and then have the nerve to accuse me of enjoying rape and child molestation?!
What the heck is wrong with you?!

Seriously, AD, you are playing on my last nerve here.

Whitney

Ad..you had to have known she didn't mean non-consensual sex was okay.  Why even go there?

Stevil

Didn't you mention you were raped or molested?
If this is the case AD, can you please be a bit more sensitive to SD? (in light of her personal experiences)
Please