News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

So what DO you think of Jesus?

Started by Phren-Seeker, December 05, 2011, 12:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: OldGit on December 11, 2011, 03:40:31 PM
Exactly!  Mind you, I suspect theologians would dress that statement up a bit.  ;D

maybe he was horribly disfigured and had Jeremy Beadle hands.
Retired member.

OldGit

Too Few Lions

maybe he just couldn't get it up, or maybe like many of his followers down the ages, he just liked little boys. It was a lot more acceptable back then, and we do have possible evidence of it in the gospels;

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matthew 9.14)

Maybe 'the kingdom of heaven' was a bit of a euphemism for JC!

Crow

Quote from: Too Few Lions on December 11, 2011, 05:47:01 PM
maybe he just couldn't get it up, or maybe like many of his followers down the ages, he just liked little boys. It was a lot more acceptable back then, and we do have possible evidence of it in the gospels;

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matthew 9.14)

hahaha. Enough evidence for me, Jesus was a pedophile. hahaha...  :D
Retired member.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Too Few Lions on December 11, 2011, 05:47:01 PM

This thread makes my week btw. <3
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Gawen

Quote from: Sweetdeath

That's only cause I posted in it...*winkin atcha*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Gawen on December 12, 2011, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath

That's only cause I posted in it...*winkin atcha*

^__~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.