News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Best way to quietly, but effectively destroy an xbox360.

Started by Sweetdeath, December 03, 2011, 05:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 03, 2011, 08:36:01 PM
Get one aerosol can of glue. Open the disk tray. Spray a liberal amount into the cabinet. Close tray.

Repeat as neccesary.
I think this idea may actually work. >D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 03, 2011, 09:01:53 PM
Get one aerosol can of glue. Open the disk tray. Spray a liberal amount into the cabinet. Close tray.

Repeat as neccesary.
It'll work but wastes money. Take his consul and hide bits of it all over the house, as high and low as you can. No damage done  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 08:07:20 PM
Buy a fridge lock. If he keeps you awake, lock the fridge while you are out at work  ;D

LOL

That would only work on a normal human being, but that he-beast doesn't even cook.  He orders take out every night and reheats any left overs.
I'm telling you guys, people have been shocked by his grade A piece of garbageness.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 09:05:21 PM

Repeat as neccesary.
It'll work but wastes money. Take his consul and hide bits of it all over the house, as high and low as you can. No damage done  ;D

I really want to make it look like an accident. XD like the console broke from age.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 03, 2011, 09:08:34 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 09:05:21 PM

Repeat as neccesary.

I really want to make it look like an accident. XD like the console broke from age.
Scratch the lens of the DVD reader with a sowing needle.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 09:29:58 PM
You have to think BIGGER.

Set the house on fire, make sure it starts near the console, then blame faulty wiring in the adapter.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 09:32:31 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 09:29:58 PM
You have to think BIGGER.

Set the house on fire, make sure it starts near the console, then blame faulty wiring in the adapter.  ;D
Rofl, I don't think arsen is the answer, Asmo.
Thankfully, I do sew, so I have plenty of long needles lying about.

Buddy

Take all of his games, take them to the game store, exchange them for the most girly games there. Preferably My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 03, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
Take all of his games, take them to the game store, exchange them for the most girly games there. Preferably My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake  ;D
This is the best idea yet  :D

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 03, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
This is the best idea yet  :D

I've actually done it to my older brother before, but it was with a Nintendo Gamecube and as revenge
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Tank

Crow

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 03, 2011, 07:19:06 PM
I may convienently damage the disks.

That one is easy to make it look real just move the console from horizontal to vertical a few time while a disk is spinning and that game is now fucked.

You could also get him banned from xbox live ,without that I am sure he wouldn't be playing call of duty or gears of war anywhere near as much as the single player is only a few hours long in those games.
Retired member.

Buddy

Quote from: Crow on December 03, 2011, 10:55:00 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 03, 2011, 07:19:06 PM
I may convienently damage the disks.

That one is easy to make it look real just move the console from horizontal to vertical a few time while a disk is spinning and that game is now fucked.

You could also get him banned from xbox live ,without that I am sure he wouldn't be playing call of duty or gears of war anywhere near as much as the single player is only a few hours long in those games.

Getting him banned on xbox live would be funny

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 06:25:55 PM
What you should be doing, is plotting to sell your uncle into slavery.

I like the way you think...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey