News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Asmodean

:o She shall be tortured by vast hordes of Asmos ratties in the sewers of The Gray Realm FOREVER.  >:( HE. HATH. SPOKEN!!!  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 10, 2014, 12:59:31 PM
That girl makes me sort of angry, didn't she know that the rat (or is it a hamster?) would be thrown into the air like that? I hope it didn't get too hurt on its way down. Doesn't look like she caught it...

I'm guessing she probably didn't.  I once attended a science fair where there were all sorts of exhibits set up to illustrate various forces and elasticity and motion.  Very few of my peers got any of it. 

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dobermonster on December 10, 2014, 07:25:19 AM

The first time I saw this I giggled. Ok I'm lying, I actually laughed. Not out of cruelty to the little hamster, but just the situation itself (I hope it wasn't hurt).
I'm sure she envisioned the hamster sort of hanging onto the top of the ball as it bounced around the room, so clearly she has no grasp yet on basic physics.
This would lead us to beleive she is an American, most likely from the mid-west, probably Ohio.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

An American  businessman visits Japan for the first time. On the evening, before his appointment with his Japanese client, he decides to have some fun and goes to a brothel. While having sex, the prostitute keeps shouting "間違った穴". Wow, the businessman thinks, that must mean that I'm really doing a great job.

The next day, the businessman and his client play some golf after their meeting. At the third hole, the client hits a hole in one. Trying to please his client, the businessman shouts "間違った穴".  The Japanese guy looks up and says "What do you mean with the wrong hole?".
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

NSFW!!! Nothing nude but you might get in trouble for dissolving into laughter, 2 minutes and 30 seconds of unmitigated hilarity "Story Time"

Which one are you?
I am the embarrassing father in the super market
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

They met at the old folks' club and discovered over time that they enjoyed each other's company.
After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude out for dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted. They had a lovely evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.

Despite his age, they ended at his place for an after-dinner drink. Things continued along a natural course and age being no inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in the hay.
As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, each was lost for a time in their own thoughts.....

Claude was thinking: 'If I'd known she was still a virgin, I'd have been gentler.'

Maude was thinking: 'if I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken my tights off'

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on December 11, 2014, 08:26:24 AM
NSFW!!! Nothing nude but you might get in trouble for dissolving into laughter, 2 minutes and 30 seconds of unmitigated hilarity "Story Time"

Which one are you?
Didn't get through all of them. The host was giving me a head ache.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Dobermonster

It is one of those "I should really feel bad for laughing but I can't stop watching that over and over" things.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on December 11, 2014, 08:26:24 AM

Which one are you?

Reminds me of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USqZsdn_qzM