News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Evolution the myth

Started by Happy Forever, September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 08:54:09 PM
Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 08:49:47 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 08:43:50 PM
Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 08:29:03 PM
Happy Forever...why do you hate science?  Seriously, you seem to have a big issue with anything science and until that is corrected there is no sense trying to reason with you.

On the contrary, science and nature are very strong evidence of The Creator.

"Verily Who are more afraid of Allah among His slaves are scientists" Quran

First...stop preaching.  We don't think the quran is a holy text and you don't need to be quoting it at us for no good reason.  I've already let you slip on that rule quite a few times now.

2nd...if you don't hate science then why do you refuse to follow the scientific method when trying to understand science?  Science doesn't mean "I like this idea therefore it is true"

Mr Admin,
Being an admin doesn't mean to control me for no reason.

If you don't know the meaning of preaching go and search, no rule here prevents me from quoting The Munificent Quran and if you don't believe it, non of my business.

Read my post to which you have replied.

Science and nature are the evidence of Allah. Or you want to set a personal science??

Take care
Whitney is female, now you may not know that being Arabic. But she does have her gender icon switched on. So you have failed the observation test, which really does call into question your abilities to observe and draw conclusions from observation.

Preaching is against the rules

QuoteNO PREACHING:  While everyone is welcome to discuss their views in a civil manner, this forum is not a podium for those that only wish to preach.  This rule applies to atheists and theists alike. Preaching means stating your beliefs without providing evidence.  If directly asked what you believe you may answer but it would then become against the rules if you were to then refuse to back up your views objectively when honestly challenged.  This means that if you want to use your religious text to prove your deity, for instance, you will also need to be prepared to prove that your religious text is an objective source of evidence.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Happy Forever

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 08:41:06 PM

Show me one pressure which is selective?

Variation in temperature is a selection pressure. Creatures that live in colder environments have thicker warmer fur than those than live in warmer environments. Some extremophile bacteria are quite capable of living in temperatures that would kill almost all other organisms.

Thank you so much for this reply. First this has no relation to natural selection, let's see how.

The stupid evolution here tries hardly to prove unlogical concept against the logical fact "nothing done by itself".

Creatures that live in colder environments have thicker warmer fur than those than live in warmer environments.

What selects here and to turn to what?

Creatures that live in cold are given thick fur out of the grace of Allah The Creator.

What is the evidence?

These creatures were born as is without paying any effort exactly as a baby is born his his food "Mother milk".

What is the proof of the fallacy of selective pressure or what you call natural selection is:

A stupid bear left his warm weather and traveled to a cold place by chance---- the bear had thin fur-----before his death from cold, he recommended his genes to change itself-----a generation after generation, the fur becomes thicker why???

Oh,  of course no one knows why as the only thing you care about is how to believe the myth blindly without using your own mind.

I tell you how.

The bear of course doesn't change its fur and can't and will never although he is the only one who suffers here.
The skin changes itself although it doesn't feel cold or suffer or understand what is the meaning of life or death.
The gene recorded it by itself automatically without a programmer or any mind as this mindless inanimate rhing is keen to have a next comfortable generation which will not suffer like their parents.

Is this the real logical explanation of survival, natural selection?

Admit that natural selection and mutation and survival and evolution are unlogical words invented to hide the real shameful word "desire".

How a desire creates a complete man like you, brother?

Evolution is a myth.

Happy Forever

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 08:56:08 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 08:49:57 PM
Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 08:45:27 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 26, 2011, 08:42:26 PM
Evolutionary theory is a scientific issue. You need to debate it on it's own terms, otherwise this is all just a waste of time.

Exactly.

Evolution has no relation with science.

When you say that you have eyes by natural selection is a myth. To say that you have ears by natural selection is a myth. To say you have legs by chance or randomness is a big myth.

Where is science here?!!!!

Nothing in science called chance or randomness or mythical selection.

Take care
Oh dear. It would appear that you haven't got a clue about evolution by natural selection. Simply declaring something a myth, doesn't make it so. Simply claiming that some supernatural power created us also doesn't make it so. And while there is a world full of hard evidence that points to evolution there is none whatsoever that points to the existence of the supernatural.

It looks like we are going to have to agree to differ.

Oh Tank,

If you can't reply, doesn't mean to follow what were have been teached for many years and accept it even if it is against your mind and heart and soul and body and existence.

Who mentioned supernatural? What supernatural that created you?!! Is it another fallacy?

All the best

xSilverPhinx

Happy Forever, in that example, bears born with randomly occuring thicker furs are the ones that survived...between those that survived, those (the population already had a higher frequency of bears with thicker fur) the ones with even thicker naturally occuring even thicker fur based on variation survived.

You're leaving out variation. 

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Happy Forever

Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 08:56:29 PM
Happy Forever.. fair warning....if you continue to refuse to discuss this topic in a manner that is fitting of adult conversation you'll be banned for trolling.  If you simply are not able to understand the science then sorry but your posts are indistinguishable from a troll and HAF was not set up as a sounding board for sophomoric claims.

Sorry Ms Whitney,
I didn't notice you are a female.

I would like to debate you evolution seriously by scientific evidence.

May you answer this simple question?

How evolution granted you eyes?

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 26, 2011, 09:21:22 PM
Happy Forever, in that example, bears born with randomly occuring thicker furs are the ones that survived...between those that survived, those (the population already had a higher frequency of bears with thicker fur) the ones with even thicker naturally occuring even thicker fur based on variation survived.

You're leaving out variation. 

Exactly
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 09:17:01 PM
Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 08:56:08 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 08:49:57 PM
Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 08:45:27 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 26, 2011, 08:42:26 PM
Evolutionary theory is a scientific issue. You need to debate it on it's own terms, otherwise this is all just a waste of time.

Exactly.

Evolution has no relation with science.

When you say that you have eyes by natural selection is a myth. To say that you have ears by natural selection is a myth. To say you have legs by chance or randomness is a big myth.

Where is science here?!!!!

Nothing in science called chance or randomness or mythical selection.

Take care
Oh dear. It would appear that you haven't got a clue about evolution by natural selection. Simply declaring something a myth, doesn't make it so. Simply claiming that some supernatural power created us also doesn't make it so. And while there is a world full of hard evidence that points to evolution there is none whatsoever that points to the existence of the supernatural.

It looks like we are going to have to agree to differ.

Oh Tank,

If you can't reply, doesn't mean to follow what were have been teached for many years and accept it even if it is against your mind and heart and soul and body and existence.

Who mentioned supernatural? What supernatural that created you?!! Is it another fallacy?

All the best

You keep mentioning Allah, who, if he existed, would be the very definition of supernatural.

Whitney

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 09:21:36 PM
Sorry Ms Whitney,

That didn't bother me....but it does bother me that you think that I have no right to enforce rules on my own forum...I suggest you have a quick attitude adjustment.

QuoteI would like to debate you evolution seriously by scientific evidence.
Then convince me that you are able to do that by actually debating seriously using science!

QuoteMay you answer this simple question?

I'm not going to waste my time explaining something you can google; especially when you have yet to show a bit of desire to actually understand.  Hint, light sensing cells existed before eyes.

Happy Forever

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 09:24:33 PM
You keep mentioning Allah, who, if he existed, would be the very definition of supernatural.

Not expected from you at all.

Are you guessing? Do you kow Arabic?

Your supernatural has no equivalent in Arabic, it is translated literally.

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 09:32:12 PM
Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 09:24:33 PM

Not expected from you at all.

Are you guessing? Do you kow Arabic?

Your supernatural has no equivalent in Arabic, it is translated literally.
Interesting that supernatural does not translate into Arabic. What do you think the word supernatural means?

Ihateyoumike

[sarcasm]
You know what? Happy Forever has made so many good points here that I have no choice but to believe allah is my creator. I mean, if HF can't bother to understand anything about evolution or natural selection, then clearly it's fake. All the evidence must have been placed by the antiallah to confuse us.

My eyes have been opened.
[\sarcasm]
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

Happy Forever

Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 09:30:29 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 09:21:36 PM
Sorry Ms Whitney,

That didn't bother me....but it does bother me that you think that I have no right to enforce rules on my own forum...I suggest you have a quick attitude adjustment.

QuoteI would like to debate you evolution seriously by scientific evidence.
Then convince me that you are able to do that by actually debating seriously using science!

QuoteMay you answer this simple question?

I'm not going to waste my time explaining something you can google; especially when you have yet to show a bit of desire to actually understand.  Hint, light sensing cells existed before eyes.

And you can know everything through google, why we debate then? Why this forum then?

By making this forum and paying for it, it turned to be yours?!!

And you think you can turn its members to be yours?

If you don't want to debate this topic, leave here to any other thread or show us your personal judgment away from any rules and against free respectful speech.

All the best

Happy Forever

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 08:14:14 PM
Where does your quotation about leg length come from?
...From my example. Don't remember if it was in this or the other thread, but it is apparently not being understood while being abused at the same time.

Happy Forever, please start substantiating your reasoning.

That said, logic can be flawed. For instance, let go of something and it falls. In order for it to maintain height, it must be on top of, or hanging from, something else. Thus, the Earth is flat because otherwise, people would fall off the South Pole.

It is logical, but completely ignorant of scientific facts. Evolution, like gravity, should not be approached with logic and suppositions alone.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on September 26, 2011, 09:55:47 PM
Happy Forever, please start substantiating your reasoning.

That said, logic can be flawed. For instance, let go of something and it falls. In order for it to maintain height, it must be on top of, or hanging from, something else. Thus, the Earth is flat because otherwise, people would fall off the South Pole.

It is logical, but completely ignorant of scientific facts. Evolution, like gravity, should not be approached with logic and suppositions alone.

This^

Happy Foever, if you want people to take you seriously and not think that you're just trolling then, you have to discuss science on science's terms. And it doesn't really matter if you don't like that because evolutionary theory is a scientific theory whether you like it or not. If you're going to critique the theory, which is well in your right to, then you have to at least substantiate your reasoning. So far you've either completely ignored what people have been saying or didn't understand it. If the latter, and if you really want to know why creationism is false, then ask people to elaborate further if you must.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey