News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

My daughter is getting married tomorrow.

Started by Tank, September 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xjeepguy

That looks like it was a beautiful wedding, Tank. Very classy. I love those buses, and that post ceremony drinks room looks amazing. Thanks for sharing you're family's beautiful day with us.
If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Tank

Quote from: Xjeepguy on September 18, 2011, 05:06:43 PM
That looks like it was a beautiful wedding, Tank. Very classy. I love those buses, and that post ceremony drinks room looks amazing. Thanks for sharing you're family's beautiful day with us.
It's my pleasure  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

McQ

Wow, what a beautiful dress your daughter designed! And she looks absolutely stunningly beautiful in it, as well. You all look like you're having a wonderful day. These photos really show how happy everyone is. So nice to see these, so thanks for sharing them with us, Chris!

It also looks like it was a very breezy day. I hope no one blew away!

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Thanks.  ;D

We were lucky with the lack of rain, but it was quite windy. The cloud cover gave a nice even light. I can't wait to see the professional photographs!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

Well done.
You can grow a beard, get yourself a straw hat and go live on a tropical island now.

fyv0h

Awesome pictures! It's always neat to get a glimpse into the life of someone who would have otherwise remained anonymously cloaked behind a screen name. Congrats again.
Jesus freaks out in the street. Handing tickets out for God.
Turning back, she just laughs. The boulevard is not that bad.  ~Elton John

لا إله

WWSDJD - What Would Sammy Davis Jr Do?

Whitney

Looks like it was a fun wedding.

I love her dress.

Sandra Craft

I agree with everybody else -- love the dress, love the busses, very classy drinks room!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on September 19, 2011, 02:40:32 AM
Well done.
You can grow a beard, get yourself a straw hat and go live on a tropical island now.
I wish!  :) But then I'd miss my grand children growing up. :(

Tank

Quote from: fyv0h on September 19, 2011, 03:46:45 AM
Awesome pictures! It's always neat to get a glimpse into the life of someone who would have otherwise remained anonymously cloaked behind a screen name. Congrats again.
Glad you like them. Well I didn't take all the pictures (obviously) a mate of mine took some, and we have yet to see the professional photos.

Tank

Quote from: Whitney on September 19, 2011, 03:59:41 AM
Looks like it was a fun wedding.

I love her dress.
It was indeed great fun  ;D

The dress was very 60's.

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 19, 2011, 05:25:43 AM
I agree with everybody else -- love the dress, love the busses, very classy drinks room!
Well the whole ceramony was held in Temple Newsam House, which is 20 minutes walk from where we live and the kids grew up playing in the grounds so it was ideal.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

viriditas

how lovely and how wonderful!!! just curious, who performed the marriage ceremony?
Not Dead Yet!