News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

My daughter is getting married tomorrow.

Started by Tank, September 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Xjeepguy on September 16, 2011, 01:41:34 AM
That's awesome. congrats to the whole family. Want to see pics of that bus. That is the first thing I think of when I think of london is those cool red buses.
The 'Routemaster' is definitly a London icon.

Thanks  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Tank

Too Few Lions

congrats, hope you're all having a great day

Recusant

Congratulations to the whole Tank family! I hope you had a splendid day.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Melmoth

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

The Magic Pudding

I don't see any gifts yet.
Every young couple should have at least one of these.

Whitney

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on September 17, 2011, 04:08:09 AM
I don't see any gifts yet.
Every young couple should have at least one of these.

lol...where do you get one of those?

Tank

Velma

Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law!  Glad it went well.  Looking forward to a few pictures.   :)
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: Velma on September 17, 2011, 03:48:27 PM
Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law!  Glad it went well.  Looking forward to a few pictures.   :)
Thanks  ;D

I'm sorting through the pictures now.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

My daughter and her bridesmaid outside my house with the vintage coach waiting to go to the ceremony.

Proud dad with daughter

Both my daughters, and a grumpy bridesmaid.

About to give my daughter away.

Signing the register.

Showing off her dress, which she designed herself.

Me with the happy couple with my son to my left and my elder daughters partner to the left of him.

The post ceramony drinks room

My two daughters and their partners.

The name's Bond, little Bond!

The vintage busses with one of my son-in-laws cousins who was acting as conductor.

On the bus to the reception.

The reception

Ohhh! Cake!