News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne D.

Yes, I realize now that I was foolish for ever doubting that Green lives and navigates among us.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

That right there. *point* Is it still a boar's head formation if it is ducks what be charging? Ooh! Ooh! And is it still an flying wedge if they be a-swimmin'?

The Asmo is militarily confused. :sadnod: He does not doubt the swift victory of the ducks though - look at it. Damned near perfect as wedges go.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

The bottom three came in as if they were trying to cut the female out of the line above. Mallards have a very, very male aggressive breeding strategy. The poor females have a really hard time.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

...So the ducks won't be victorious after all? Because they charge like the Russian army? :sadshake:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on February 20, 2023, 01:31:23 PM...So the ducks won't be victorious after all? Because they charge like the Russian army? :sadshake:

One or two of them will be. It's the time of year for the males to beat each other to the prize.

billy rubin

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Tank

Asmodean

That there big smallish object. A celestial body, or an Chinese ""weather"" ""balloon?""  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Moon, Venus and Jupiter, I think. I saw it too. Fantastic. The Chinese were nowhere to be seen.

hermes2015

Billy and Tank, thank you for brightening up my day yesterday with your wonderful photos.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 23, 2023, 06:34:04 PMMoon, Venus and Jupiter, I think. I saw it too. Fantastic. The Chinese were nowhere to be seen.

Them spying Chinese though. How do we know that the Moon is not an Chinese space balloon? :thoughtful:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Moss Mountain.

All too often we walk past the details of nature. This rotting tree stump is the base for a whole ecosystem of mosses and lichens together with a full collection on micro fauna. Not to mention the fungi gradually returning the wood to the Earth.

Tank