News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What food brings your mood up?

Started by Sweetdeath, May 28, 2011, 05:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Me? I like chocolate! Oh, the worst of days can be cured by a hersheys or lindt milk or dark chocolate bar (especially with almonds!)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Crème Caramel
Tart Raspberrys
Fresh Asparagus
Roquefort cheese   
Rum and Raisin ice cream
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Shouldn't have posted that without at least one of them to hand!
Now I'm drooling and nothing to satisfy my urges  :'(
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

I'm outside, buying a hersheys with almonds as we speak! XD

I loooove tarts as well.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 05:25:51 PM
I'm outside, buying a hersheys with almonds as we speak! XD

I loooove tarts as well.

I though you were in a steady relationship now

Sweetdeath

Chocolate is my sweet, sweet mistress.

Poptop

unfortunately, any food. 
Chocolate is right at the top tho'.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
Chocolate is my sweet, sweet mistress.
Do you lick it slowly before you munch it?

(I am sooooo dead!)

Cecilie

I don't think any food brings up my mood. I have the terrible habit of eating when I'm bored though.
The world's what you create.

Sweetdeath

I actually take a bite and let it melt. If it's a twix though, I do suck on it in an awkward manner. X_x its just so delicious.

xSilverPhinx

Chocolate and though not technically a food, diet pepsi. On some days the urge to buy and drink normal coke is insatiable.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

I can resist soda pretty well,but on movie night, I just have to have 1 can of pepsi. It tastes so good in a can.

Poptop

I'll take real fruit juice, any kind, over soda pop any day.  The expense of juice as compared to pop does lead me to buy Mt. Dew once in a while.

Sweetdeath

I buy mountain dew before a long rpg sit down. I really hate that is now openly advertised as a gamer's drink, when all real gamers did that years and years ago.

The Black Jester

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 08:53:32 PM
I buy mountain dew before a long rpg sit down. I really hate that is now openly advertised as a gamer's drink, when all real gamers did that years and years ago.

You're a gamer!  That's awesome!

Our gaming food was raw cookie dough.  Gross...and yet wonderful.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com