News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What food brings your mood up?

Started by Sweetdeath, May 28, 2011, 05:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Haha, booo. I'm 25, but I don't mind a can of soda every now and then. I usually just drink water or coffee for the most part. I don't like alcohol :<

(I don't think the infinity symbol exists on keyboard. I guess I necer noticed that. x_x )
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 31, 2011, 06:45:15 AM
Haha, booo. I'm 25, but I don't mind a can of soda every now and then. I usually just drink water or coffee for the most part. I don't like alcohol :<

(I don't think the infinity symbol exists on keyboard. I guess I necer noticed that. x_x )

I'm 25 as well and like diet coke and root beer. I'm now arbitrarily stating all real gamers like root beer! I'm highly offended by all this, please apologize!   :D
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sweetdeath

I love root beer! :D
I would like to identify myself more with root beer anyway.

When I was a kid, I thought root beer was beer for kids, that came from trees. XD I used to pretend to be a pirate when I drank it. Haha, gosh.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Velma

A nice cup of tea sweetened with honey.  The whole ritual of putting water in the kettle, waiting for it to get hot, waiting for the tea to steep, it just calms me down. 

Although I'm not really a coffee drinker, an iced Carmel Macchiato can work magic occasionally too.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Oh, yes, i'm a big fan of the tea ritual. I love my green tea, especially during my nights when I can't sleep well.

Davin

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on May 31, 2011, 06:33:52 AM(why can't I find an infinity symbol on my keyboard)
It's between the Ω and the ≡±≥≤ keys ->) ∞
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

darkcyd

McDonalds parfeits, Donkey was right.

Ihateyoumike

Anything that can be doused with a healthy covering of sriracha.

Butterfinger ice cream.

And bacon wrapped shrimp.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

hismikeness

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on May 31, 2011, 07:12:16 PM
And bacon wrapped shrimp.

My favorite food wrapped in my number two favorite food.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

DaveD

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 31, 2011, 06:30:55 AM
I can always count on coffee. /addict

Banana breads sounds so delicious right now.
Have you tried this?

Sweetdeath

Holy crap. I wouldn't mind trying a small sip.

leedan

Quote from: Jeepero Sahara on May 31, 2011, 05:54:34 AM
What I can always count on to up my mood is hot coffee and banana bread. Works like a charm.
Have you been hanging with my wife? If she runs out of her homemade banana bread and fresh brewed coffee, I'm usually in trouble! I prefer anything fresh from the garden.

Tank

I do enjoy fresh tomatoes, so as my daughter has vacated her south facing bedroom there are a bunch of tomato plants basking in the sun on her window sill. No tomatoes just yet but the plants are growing nicely.  :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Whitney

Quote from: Tank on June 20, 2011, 10:07:32 AM
No tomatoes just yet but the plants are growing nicely.  :)

If there are blooms but no tomatoes you need to hand pollinate since there is no wind or bugs to do it for you.  Just flick the flowers with your fingers to get it to release the pollen into the air.

Tank

Quote from: Whitney on June 20, 2011, 03:01:56 PM
Quote from: Tank on June 20, 2011, 10:07:32 AM
No tomatoes just yet but the plants are growing nicely.  :)

If there are blooms but no tomatoes you need to hand pollinate since there is no wind or bugs to do it for you.  Just flick the flowers with your fingers to get it to release the pollen into the air.

Thanks. I had wondered about that. There are no blooms yet though.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.