News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Guess The Album Cover

Started by Cecilie, May 18, 2011, 05:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken


The Magic Pudding

From this century




Back to last century




Too Few Lions

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 23, 2011, 03:34:26 AM

Back to last century




Nick Drake - Pink Moon

and another for the guessing, three young ladies making beautiful music...




Recusant

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 17, 2011, 06:44:41 AM


?

SpongeBob's Greatest Hits

Though I recognize at least one other album cover already posted, I'll hold off naming it, as well as refraining for the moment from adding another.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken


The Magic Pudding

The Google image search, where you paste an image url and it finds similar pics works, seems like cheating though.

The Magic Pudding

#65
From the ban the poster above thread.
Quote from: Recusant on July 09, 2011, 07:10:02 PMAlso, for exposing my occasional use of an image search (though it was TinEye, not Google) in the album cover thread, and thus bringing my fraud to a grinding halt. *shakes fist while twirling mustache*

Googling isn't such a bad thing, I'd probably mention I used it.
I was impressed when I first used the search by image feature, next week it'll just be another thing I expect to work without thinking about it.