News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hey! New to HAF! [:

Started by MasonG, May 05, 2011, 02:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonG

Hi, I'm new! I hope to debate and learn many things while on my visit here. :)

Melmoth

Welcome, it's good to see you. :)
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Tank

Hi MasonG

Well your first 50 posts are about getting to know each other, then you get access to the serious debates  ;D

Welcome to HAF!

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Black Jester

The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Maria

Cecilie

Hello and welcome, MasonG. :)
The world's what you create.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MasonG

thedport

Welcome to HAF, this forum is fantastic. And the 50 post restrisction is actually pretty nice. You can get to know other members and have fun doing so. Look forward to seeing some posts from you.
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

Cooper20

Quote from: thedport on May 15, 2011, 01:39:15 AM
Welcome to HAF, this forum is fantastic. And the 50 post restrisction is actually pretty nice. You can get to know other members and have fun doing so. Look forward to seeing some posts from you.

I agree, although I was trying to get by the 50 post rule without just syaing 'Welcome' on other peoples Intros, but it didn't work.

Welcome anyway!
"There are many types of religion, one of them in Christianity, which celebrates the irony of nailing a carpenter to two pieces of wood."

PapistItalian16

Hey MasonG!

Welocme to HAF!
River: (speaking about the Bible) "It's broken. It doesn't make sense."
Shepherd Book: "It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you."

-- Firefly.

Crow

Hi MasonG

Why don't you introduce yourself a bit more.

Whats you view on atheism, christianity, islam, buddhism, hinduism, and all the other isms?
Retired member.