News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

3 word story

Started by Lizarda, May 05, 2011, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizarda

ok, iv not come accross a "3 word story" thread in aaggess, and that was on myspace haha
want to see how far this can go, hopefully can eve make it into a book :p
il start off.........

once in the
"was it a big bang, or was there nothing else to drown out the noise" - Karl Pilkington

Tank

once in the large elephants bottom
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Lizarda

"was it a big bang, or was there nothing else to drown out the noise" - Karl Pilkington

Tank

once in the large elephants bottom was a tribe of extremely small
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Lizarda

AnimatedDirt

xSilverPhinx

extremely small green smurfs who keep away from the non smurfs
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Lizarda

Melmoth

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Lizarda

green smurfs realised

xSilverPhinx

When the green smurfs realised they were colourblind

Lizarda

Cooper20

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind so they had?

:P not making sense...
"There are many types of religion, one of them in Christianity, which celebrates the irony of nailing a carpenter to two pieces of wood."

Melmoth

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

xSilverPhinx

Quotenot making sense...

I think it's easier to rewrite the whole sentence so that it stays cohesive. 

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a