Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

3 word story

Started by Lizarda, May 05, 2011, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will37

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 06, 2011, 06:31:23 AM
Quotenot making sense...

I think it's easier to rewrite the whole sentence so that it stays cohesive. 

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a

sexist, drunken hog
'Out of a great number of suppositions, shrewd in their own way, one in particular emerged at last (one feels strange even mentioning it): whether Chichikov were not Napoleon in disguise'
Nikolai Gogol--> Dead Souls

'Коба, зачем тебе нужна моя смерть?'
Николай Иванович Бухарин-->Letter to Stalin

'Death is not an event in life: we do not live to exp

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Will37

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 06, 2011, 07:10:30 AM
When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why

liquor was sold to a hog
'Out of a great number of suppositions, shrewd in their own way, one in particular emerged at last (one feels strange even mentioning it): whether Chichikov were not Napoleon in disguise'

xSilverPhinx

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why liquor was sold to a hog when it could've

(sentence not moving fast enough?)

Asmodean

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why liquor was sold to a hog when it could've been weaponized and

oO(MAGNUS?!  :o )
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Will37

Quote from: Asmodean on May 06, 2011, 07:21:14 AM
When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why liquor was sold to a hog when it could've been weaponized and

oO(MAGNUS?!  :o )

Sold to Chechens

xSilverPhinx

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why liquor was sold to a hog when it could've been weaponized and Sold to Chechens instead. One day

( :D I got carried away...weird stuff going on inside my head)

Lizarda

"was it a big bang, or was there nothing else to drown out the noise" - Karl Pilkington

The Magic Pudding

When the green smurfs realized they were colourblind, so they had, not making sense of maps, to grudgingly consult a sexist, drunken hog called Asmodean Magnus to clarify why liquor was sold to a hog when it could've been weaponized and Sold to Chechens instead. One day a big rhrino scratched his arse

I'm setting the scene for some deep Rhino pilosnofical finken here, but ignore it if you want.

xSilverPhinx

One day a big rhino scratched his arse which made him

Lizarda

"was it a big bang, or was there nothing else to drown out the noise" - Karl Pilkington

AnimatedDirt

xSilverPhinx

One day a big rhino scratched his arse which made him very proud of having an arse which was so

(So much for "pilosnofical finken") lol

AnimatedDirt