News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

I hate introductions.

Started by ThinkAnarchy, May 22, 2011, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinkAnarchy

How are you all doing? I figured I should say hello and let everyone know I will probably be spending a lot of time in the politics section of this forum. At least at the times I'm not so fed up I boycott the news for weeks at a time. Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss. I look forward to future discussions and debates with you all.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

The Magic Pudding

Hello

Anarchy is not an excuse for crappy dancing you know.

ThinkAnarchy

Hey now, that crappy dancing is from one of the funniest shows ever, "Arrested Development."
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Cecilie

I'm pretty sure you need to hit 50 posts before you can hit the politics section. Or is that not a rule anymore?

Welcome anyways.
The world's what you create.

ThinkAnarchy

^^^
Yeah, I need 50 posts, I learned that when I tried to comment on the Hitchens vs Chomsky thread.
And thank you.

The Black Jester

Welcome, welcome.

I agree: Arrested Development = awesomeness.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

hismikeness

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on May 22, 2011, 08:33:33 AM
Hey now, that crappy dancing is from one of the funniest shows ever, "Arrested Development."

Cu-cu-koo, cu-cu-koo.

Quote from: Michael BluthHas no one in the family ever even seen a chicken?

Welcome to HAF.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

ThinkAnarchy

To the Arrested Development fans. You heard the movie is planned to released in 2012, right?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on May 22, 2011, 08:33:33 AM

I was wondering where it came from!

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Too Few Lions

welcome to the forum. i hate introductions too, but it helps get you to fifty posts!