News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Sexual Orientation?

Started by Alexander, March 01, 2011, 11:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

I'm bisexual. If you're comfortable talking about it, what do you class yourself as?

Squid

My preference is for the ladies (I'm a dude for those not in the know) but the others don't freak me out or anything.  I'm too comfortable with my own sexuality to be intolerant of others... ;)

KDbeads

I likes me men, and I concur with Squid.  As long as it's not forced on me, I don't care what anyone's orientation is.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

LegendarySandwich

skwurll

I treat sexual orientation the same way I treat pizza toppings.
If that's what you like, that's what you like, and it really doesn't affect me.
Just don't try and shove it down my throat.

Will

I'm straight, but it's not really how I define myself. I define myself more for my atheism or my tastes in music or how well I do my job than my orientation.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"95% straight.

That's a good way to describe it...I could swing the other way but ultimately I prefer men. 95% straight is probably about right for me too but I'd identify as bisexual on a survey if it would somehow help the gay rights movement.  Sexual orientation isn't what comes to mind when I think of how I'm going to label myself if asked what I am....kinda like how I don't label myself as a brunette.

ForTheLoveOfAll

I'm 100% straight, but I like gay people.

However... If John Mayer played guitar for me, I'd totally do him.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Tank

I ticked straight because that's what I seek out as a rule. But I've been in some mixed situations and just gone with the flow and had a good time. And as has already been mentioned, if it's safe, legal and consensual then whatever floats your boat is fine by me, I just wouldn't necessarily grab a paddle and join in!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

even though I never ahd a relationship, I know I'm straight. I am attracted to the male figure
I wish I were gay though, or even bi, just to annoy some people!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

GAYtheist

I think, given my name, that it's patently obvious that I'm gay. But, just for those not in the know, yea, I'm totally gay...well...as stated above, 95% gay anyway. Also a gay activist, and an anti-theist. ANYWHO...yea...gay.
"It is my view that the atomic bomb is only slightly less dangerous than religion." John Paschal, myself.

"The problem with humanity is not that we are all born inherently stupid, that's just common knowledge. No, the problem with humanity is that 95% of us never grow out of it." John Paschal, myself

SSY

I assume pansexual means you have sex with pans, this is not relevant to my interests.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

skwurll

Quote from: "Tank"Pan Sex! Tasty!

Remember kids,
If you're not non-stick, oil it 'till it's slick!

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Tank"Pan Sex! Tasty!

Mmm. Pans. Sunny side up.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks