News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Started by LegendarySandwich, February 06, 2011, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"A martini.
Shaken, not stirred.
I see what you did there.
The world's what you create.

Lost

One of those juice/veggie blends that just tastes like the fruit. Blueberry :) With some club soda to make it fizzy.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Coffee that tastes like piss with a bisquit that smells like shit.  :rant:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"A martini.
Shaken, not stirred.
I see what you did there.
Heh heh heh.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Lost"One of those juice/veggie blends that just tastes like the fruit. Blueberry :) With some club soda to make it fizzy.
Is it the V8 Fruit Smoothie? I used to drink spicy V8 juice ALL the time, then I heard they came out with the fruit/vegetable mix, and I thought "Score! I gotta' try this!"

And I did, and it tasted like shit. With 45 grams of sugar, at that. Ugh.

But, ah well, some people like it.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Lost

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"
Quote from: "Lost"One of those juice/veggie blends that just tastes like the fruit. Blueberry :) With some club soda to make it fizzy.
Is it the V8 Fruit Smoothie? I used to drink spicy V8 juice ALL the time, then I heard they came out with the fruit/vegetable mix, and I thought "Score! I gotta' try this!"

And I did, and it tasted like shit. With 45 grams of sugar, at that. Ugh.

But, ah well, some people like it.

No, it is Sun-Rype Veggies Plus. It has 30 g of sugar, but I'm not sure how much of that is naturally occuring sugars from the fruits and veg. I always dilute my fruit juices with club soda anyway. I like things fizzy but can't handle how sugary pop (soda for my US friends) is. Oh, and absolutely hate diet pop/soda, ugh.

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Lost"
Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"
Quote from: "Lost"One of those juice/veggie blends that just tastes like the fruit. Blueberry :drool
-Carl Sagan

- Bill Hicks

Tom62

Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Here is a review http://notg.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/bo ... tage-1999/
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Cecilie

All I ever drink is this:
water
milk
orange juice
iced tea
Sprite

There you go.
The world's what you create.

terranus

Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

DirtyLeo

Coffee.

I drink a lot of decaf black tea and decaf coffee. I'm lucky to have access to a Nespresso machine, as these machines must be among the the best compact espresso machines available.
Best Served Cold - Joe Abercrombie
* "Often, the last thing men believe is the truth."
* "Right y'are! I must be the stupidest bastard in the Circle of the World, er? It's a wonder I can hold my own shit in without paying mind to my arse every minute."
Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
* "We

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "terranus"Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager.

Man likes his liquor.
-Carl Sagan

- Bill Hicks

DirtyLeo

Coffee...

The same time of the day and the same drink.
I think this thread is going to reveal the sad fact that I'm much more predictable that I'd like to believe.
Best Served Cold - Joe Abercrombie
* "Often, the last thing men believe is the truth."
* "Right y'are! I must be the stupidest bastard in the Circle of the World, er? It's a wonder I can hold my own shit in without paying mind to my arse every minute."
Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
* "We