News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Armageddon and the final Salvation

Started by Armageddon2012, January 01, 2011, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon2012

How to wait Upon Messiah

The Revelation was written about 1900 years ago,which prophesies the return,or second coming of Jesus Christ, Messiah  about over 1900 years later ,and people  were told  to wait upon  Messiah.

But the problem is that the return of Jesus Christ,Messiah are expected to take place more than 1900 years later,from the time the Revelation was written.So with the life expectation less than one hundred years of each human beings,how can we wait for Jesus Christ,who will only return over 1900 years later? The time to wait exceeds the life expectation of each individual.

The Bible tells people what to do ,but does not tell people why and how to.
The following also answers the questions whence the evil of war in human world while answering the question of why and how to wait.

Apparently  no one could live out the 1900 years to witness the return of Jesus Christ .So there must have been some implied allusions that have not been revealed in the Bible ,otherwise it does not make any sense when it asked you to wait while there was no way for you to wait at all for such a long period of time although it did not indicate clearly for how long people have to wait. Well ,suppose it indicated clearly how long people have to wait ,there will be a lot of problems arising from that .First it violates the rule that prophecy must be obscure and written in a detoured and indirect way; second ,it had to point to an exact date on which Jesus Christ will be Returning ,it again violates the above said rule ,and actually future event prophesied in any prophecy has some uncertainty ,which is one of the reasons that it has to be detoured ;third ,there is no such doctrine as reincarnation in Christian although the return of Jesus Christ is for sure a reincarnation.

So ,the problem is how to wait for so long .Reincarnation is not only a doctrine ,it is actually a natural phenomenon that has not yet been fully understood by recognized by human science .But the question and problem of how to wait for such a long time is still not answered nor solved because if everyone could be reincarnated successfully and undoubtedly ,there would be no need for Jesus Christ to remind us in particular to wait upon his return.

Here reincarnation is not the focus of our topic ,we assume reincarnation as a prerequisite for being able to wait.

The point is that although human beings could be reincarnated  as humans for many lives ,many of the them  may lose the chance to be reincarnated as a human when their standard of morality is not as high as that of a human being ,or is lower than human being ,or not up to the human being’s moral standard because of the karma and sin that had been accumulated in his life time and all his previous lives.
In case of which ,a human being may be incarnated into an animal ,or a plant ,or a stone ,or be kept in hell or purgatory, so when Jesus Christ returns, someone may not be here as a human being ,that’s the point why Jesus Christ told the multitudes to wait upon his return ,Be a good man always ,and do not kill ,do not sin ,do not lose your chance to be reincarnated as a human being ,so that you would not be absent in human world when Jesus Christ returns .And do not be an Atheist when I return ,since if you were one at the time of Christ return ,you would no more believe in him and would not listen to him any more even if he returns .It will be pointless for Christ to return when the majority of multitudes on earth have become atheists.

So the question is half answered ,but problem remains unsolved since many people will lose the chance to be a human any more ,and by the time Jesus Christ returns, they will not be available to witness it.

What to be done? And this is the main point about how to wait .It also answers the question of whence the evil.

In the human world, there are good and bad ,which includes everything .In the upper level of realms ,there are Deities and Demons .which we know as Satan .Satan is one of the demons .The demons do all the bad things, but they can not do whatever they want ,they act and behave according to certain rules.

We know in human world there are many evils ,such as :wars ,famines ,pestilences ,diseases ,floods ,droughts ,earthquakes ,tsunamis ,volcano explosions ,human atrocities and slaughtering and massacre ,terrorists attacking ,etc ,and  all kind of sufferings.

There are some people attribute all these evils to God or Deities, this is definitely not correct.

The cosmos need a kind of equilibrium between good and bad ,nice and evil ,Deities and demons .The demons are the executors of all kinds of evil things  to keep the cosmos equilibrium.

Secular People think that there is nothing wrong in pursuit of a secular happy life ,to have sex just for fun ,to kill animal for eating the meat ,to kill people for their own political or economical benefits,  to be jealous of others ,all these deeds may not be up to the standards set up for humans by Deities, and thus too much sins and karma have been accumulated and built up .Then here comes Demon to perform his function .They will arrange various kinds of evil things to happen in human world .Many people will be slaughtered ,massacred
In the various evil events .Demons are not Deities ,although they power that is much transcending humans’ ,we can condemn them for all the evil arrangements, but we can not stop them from doing so because their power transcends ours..But human beings have to be held responsible for most of the evil things because demons do not do the killings by themselves in any war, they just manipulated human being themselves ,let them do the killings .

In my previous postings I had mentioned that human beings were created with half evil nature and half good nature .That is why human beings can be easily manipulated by the demons to start wars to kill.

We human being must condemn all kinds of wars ,killings ,slaughtering and massacring .

But one of the consequences  of killings and disasters ,much beyond our imagination, is that people have got rid of their karma and sins,and they will acquire the chances to be back to be a human being again ,and thus he will be present and will be able to witness the return of Jesus Christ.

That is what it takes for a human being to be able to wait and how to wait ,and what is implied in the Bible for waiting.
It also answers the question of whence the evil in human world.

Of course ,all the events had been arranged for the return of Messiah. Even if it were not for the coming of Messiah ,all the arrangements will still be somewhat the same .

Asmodean

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"to be continued
SRSLY?  :|

I give you five Internets to shorten the Wall of Text part 2 to its key points... If there are any.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

LegendarySandwich

This smells like a post-and-run spammer/troll to me, although I could be wrong.

I almost feel like going through that entire post and correcting all the grammatical errors. They bug me. A lot.

Asmodean

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"This smells like a post-and-run spammer/troll to me, although I could be wrong.
I think you're correct. Me, I started losing interest from sentence one, pretty much. I doubt the recipients will even bother to read it. This is the kind of mail I use for kindling.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Stevil

Oh my. Such a long read for basically no information, no point, no purpose.

If it were compressed simply to the paragraph about the divine "worlds" ,one for each race and the forbidden interacial marriages due to confusion as to which divine world one would belong to, then it would be a good laugh.

Tank

Smells of canned meat to me, but you never know.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tank"Smells of canned meat to me, but you never know.
Indeed. The meat could be vacuum packed in stead  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

So if we survive 2012, when is the next big year set for our demise?
Quote from: "Tank"Smells of canned meat to me
Epicureans would have served us up better tasting stuff than that.

hackenslash

Hmmm. Religion listed as Buddhist, but erecting an apologetic screed that is decidedly christian.

How does that work, then?
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

Asmodean

Quote from: "hackenslash"Hmmm. Religion listed as Buddhist, but erecting an apologetic screed that is decidedly christian.

How does that work, then?
By means of massive hypocrisy and misinformation. That... Or the lack of proper intelligence to contemplate one's own views in regard to those of others. Or... Something.  :hmm:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Armageddon2012

I'm grateful to all the commentators' nice comments,and I perceive them in a very cherishing way.Because english is not my mother language, with all your guys critiques and comments,I wish I could improve my writing.It's that there are a lot grammar erros.By the time the book is published,all errors should be corrected.As I'm looking for a co-author for the book through the forum here.

It is true that it is screed,because it is part of my book,Whence the evil.

Has Messiah come back to us humans? Well,all Buddhists know that there is a future Buddha,whose name  is Maitreya ,and had been mentioned by Sakyamuni about 2500 years ago and prophesied that He,Maitreya,will come to human world about 2500 years later,which is now, for the salvation.Christian,and Judaism,are believed to have the same deep-rooted origins with Buddhistical practicing ( I do not mean the religion) from a very high level,which is a divine realm.What I meant to say is that,here in our human world,believers of different religions were referred to a future savior by different names,but on a higher level,a divine realm, the Future Saviors of different religions,are actually the same Deity.So what I wanted to say that Messiah and Maitreya,are the same Deity for the Final Salvation.SO has Messiah come back? What I know is that Maitreya has come for the final Salvation.

We humans all wish we have blessings from our God,but what we donot know is that the Blessings from our God/Buddha have premise,that is we humans should have the faith in our God/Buddha with piety.Why we humans are having so many disasters and catastrophes in recent years? because more and more people drifted away from their Deities,in other words,have tossed away their faith and became atheists.

Human civilization will swerve soon,after the final salvation.
the doomsday of 2012 prophesied by many prophecies including the Bible and Mayan Calendar,will be delayed,for how long ,I'm not sure,maybe 10 or 12 years,but for sure it will come,only it is not complete extermination,but only elimination.,after which,the civilization will be swerved,Garden of Eden will be come upon us humans.

All dear viewers,all comments with sincerity and honesty will be welcome.I wish all you guys will have the patience to read on,as your reading with patience will encourage me to go on writing it.What I can promise you that the messages of paramount importance will be worthwhile for your patience.

Prudence Edwards

Jan.01,2011.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"We humans all wish we have blessings from our God,

No, even at extra high scan speed this stands out... NO!

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"the doomsday of 2012 prophesied by many prophecies including the Bible and Mayan Calendar

Ye whenever it happens the Mayans predicted it, why didn't they predict the coming of the Spanish and go hide in the bushes?

hackenslash

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"the doomsday of 2012 prophesied by many prophecies including the Bible and Mayan Calendar,

So you don't actually know anything about the Mayan calendar either, then? The Maya made no such prophecy, and anybody who knows anything about them is laughing at this nonsense. Here's an article I wrote on the topic a while back, just before the demise of the Richard Dawkins forum.

http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtop ... 3#p2743553
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

Whitney

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"As I'm looking for a co-author for the book through the forum here.

Um...do you know what atheist means?

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"Ye whenever it happens the Mayans predicted it, why didn't they predict the coming of the Spanish and go hide in the bushes?

A very good point.

the ability to prophesy is one thing,and the the ability to evade the doomed disaster is another,but no doomed disaster can be evaded,if it can be,it is not doomed.

How come that some special and particular people have the power and ability of transcending the nature and future? The cosmos that we dwell in has multiple dimensionsand the time in one of the dimensions--which is like the mirror image of our human world--is much faster than the dimension that we are in,suppose now we are in the year 2011,but there in that dimension,maybe it is the 2511,or even 3011,so the prophets are those who have the vision to see what is being displayed in the dimension,of the mirror image of our human world.

But all prophets in our human world knew that they are not allowed to tell their prophecies in simple and plain language to let secular people understand it in an explicit way,they all detoured to tell it in ambiguous and implicit way,this is for maintaining human world in the state of ignorance of all the arrangements by Deities.