News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Armageddon and the final Salvation

Started by Armageddon2012, January 01, 2011, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"As I'm looking for a co-author for the book through the forum here.

Um...do you know what atheist means?

Thank you for asking,by chance I know it because I was one some 15 years ago myself.

Once an atheist,does not mean an atheist forever.
That is why I am here to find friends.

Armageddon2012

cancelled

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"We humans all wish we have blessings from our God,

No, even at extra high scan speed this stands out... NO!

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"the doomsday of 2012 prophesied by many prophecies including the Bible and Mayan Calendar

Ye whenever it happens the Mayans predicted it, why didn't they predict the coming of the Spanish and go hide in the bushes?

I wonder why you are so opposed to the concept of Blessing,it seems so irrational.

Let me say how we humans are created and how we are blessed.

We humans now can not understand how we humans could have been created with clay,or dirt,or dust.But in the eye of the Creators,the particle of molecules are the clay,since everything in our human world,the air,the flesh body,the clay,the wood,the water,everything and anything here is made of molecules,so the Deity say that everything in our human world is clay,and we humans are created with clay,which actually refers to molecules.

The Deities have no molecules,they may have atom,or at a higher level,atomic nucleus,.....or at an even higher level,neutrino ,or even much more micro-substance that we will never know.We know that on the atomic level,there can be the  controlled nuclear fusion,I can not say what kind of the controlled nuclear fusion it is by Deities,but it is manipulated by their thoughts.

There are deities in charge of rain,others in charge of atmosphere,everything in our human world,there is a particular Deity that is in charge of,even time,is also something that is taken care of by Deities.

Like a parent,when they have babies,they can not toss their babies away,they have to take care of their babies,andtake care of everything,so Deities created humans,they can not behave as if human beings have nothing to do with them.So they protect and bless us.

But there are other reasons for blessing us.

Will go on later.

Tank

A Chinese man called Prudence Edwards  :secret:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hackenslash

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"I wonder why you are so opposed to the concept of Blessing,it seems so irrational.

I don't think he is necessarily opposed to the concept of blessing, but to your assertion that all humans wish for blessings from our god. There are several things wrong with this, not least the imiplicit assumption that this celestial peeping-tom of yours actually has any basis in reality.

QuoteLet me say how we humans are created and how we are blessed.

Actually, rather than describing it, how about you provide some evidence that we are, in fact, created.

QuoteWe humans now can not understand how we humans could have been created with clay,or dirt,or dust.But in the eye of the Creators,the particle of molecules are the clay,since everything in our human world,the air,the flesh body,the clay,the wood,the water,everything and anything here is made of molecules,so the Deity say that everything in our human world is clay,and we humans are created with clay.

Err, no. Humans are comprised mainly of proteins, which are not clay. We understand a good deal more about what processes are responsible for the existence of humans than your rectally extracted assertions are comfortable with.

QuoteThe Deities have no molecules,they may have atom,or at a higher level,atomic nucleus,.....or at an even higher level,neutrino ,or even much more micro-substance that we will never know.We know that on the atomic level,there can be the  controlled nuclear fusion,I can not say what kind of the controlled nuclear fusion it is by Deities,but it is manipulated by their thoughts.

You have it all backwards, especially with regard to levels of composition with regard to nuclei, atoms and molecules. This demonstrates the value of a decent scientific education. You might wish to give that some thought.

QuoteThere are deities in charge of rain,others in charge of atmosphere,everything in our human world,there is a particular Deity that is in charge of,even time,is also something that is taken care of by Deities.

Please demonstrate that you have some understanding of what time actually is, and then we might be able to take these assertions seriously. Note that the operative word there is 'might'.

QuoteLike a parent,when they have babies,they can not toss their babies away,they have to take care of their babies,andtake care of everything,so Deities created humans,they can not behave as if human beings have nothing to do with them.So they protect and bless us.

But there are other reasons for blessing us.

And this is nothing more than preaching, frankly. Perhaps a perusal of the forum rules might benefit you here.

QuoteWill go on later.

I'd rather you didn't, unless you actually have some evidence to support your multifarious assertions.
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

hackenslash

Quote from: "Tank"A Chinese man called Prudence Edwards  :secret:

Indeed, and apparently a buddhist christian Chinese man, at that.
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

Armageddon2012

For sure it is not a real name,a pen name.You do not know that I'm taking risk of life for writing the blogs here.I will expose my name later when the writing is finished.

Tank

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"

For sure it is not a real name,a pen name.You do not know that I'm taking risk of life for writing the blogs here.I will expose my name later when the writing is finished.
Well at least you were not just a 'drive by'.

Welcome aboard.

Regards
Chris (my real name)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"You do not know that I'm taking risk of life for writing the blogs here.
Please!  :raised: Keep your writings away from their politics, and you'll be fine.

Whitney, is this guy really chinese btw? For some reason, I distrust him.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Armageddon2012

Err, no. Humans are comprised mainly of proteins, which are not clay. We understand a good deal more about what processes are responsible for the existence of humans than your rectally extracted assertions are comfortable with.

What I'm trying to say is that we were not created with clay.Proteins,right,but in what level of particles? It is molecule,right?

You have it all backwards, especially with regard to levels of composition with regard to nuclei, atoms and molecules. This demonstrates the value of a decent scientific education. You might wish to give that some thought.

Between the molecules and the stars is our human dimension,between the atom and the molecule is another dimension,between the atomic nucleus and atom is another dimension.Between the stars and the universe it is another dimension.When transcending the universe,the universe is also a particle,then there is another level of firmament,between which and our universe is another dimension,

Please demonstrate that you have some understanding of what time actually is, and then we might be able to take these assertions seriously. Note that the operative word there is 'might'.

Time ,on earth,is the self-rotating of the earth and the orbitic circulating around the sun,if the earth is still,then our time stops.There are some dimensions that is still,no circulating.no self-rotating,so no time there.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Armageddon2012 (Actually, it was HnS)"Err, no. Humans are comprised mainly of proteins.
Are we not like... Mostly water..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "hackenslash"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"I wonder why you are so opposed to the concept of Blessing,it seems so irrational.

I don't think he is necessarily opposed to the concept of blessing, but to your assertion that all humans wish for blessings from our god. There are several things wrong with this, not least the imiplicit assumption that this celestial peeping-tom of yours actually has any basis in reality.

agreed,but giving the basis is what I'm trying to do.

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"You do not know that I'm taking risk of life for writing the blogs here.
Please!  :raised: Keep your writings away from their politics, and you'll be fine.

Whitney, is this guy really chinese btw? For some reason, I distrust him.

Come on,guys,for what do I have to pretend to be a chinese? CN is a country of atheism.If you huys come to live in CN,and be a Chinese Atheist,I bet you will soon become a Theist,sooner than I had become.Having a faith per se is a crime.

Armageddon2012

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Armageddon2012"

Well at least you were not just a 'drive by'.

Welcome aboard.

Regards
Chris (my real name)

well,at least I was driving by in the beginning, and I found that you guys are having fun among your atheists alone,which is lacking some heat,so it occurs to me that why not come joning you guys and stir up some heat,so that we have more funs together,among us atheists and theist,because among your atheists,you always have th same views and concepts,no debate,no arguements,it is so quiet,so tranquil,so cool,and so lonely,so you see,when I joined you guys,heat is being built up.

Thanks a lot for that.

Stevil

Quote from: "Armageddon2012"We humans all wish we have blessings from our God,

Ni Hao Prudence Edwards
Xin Nian Kuai Le

I am a human and I do not wish for blessing from your god.

I am not sure what the bhuddist god is, I didn't think they had a god.
If your god is described in the Christian bible then I am in the current state of mind that this god should be put to death for the attrocities it had performed on humans and for the threat that it currently holds towards humans. This god is unstable, irrational, uncompassionate, unrepentant, selfrightous, homocidal and sadistic. Death is my prefered way to contain it, the laws of physics are in place and we can continue to exist without this god. If we kill it we can avoid armageddon, please help. Is there a way we can kill this vile creature?

Zai Jian