News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

The "I want to see a picture" thread.

Started by NaturaLCalamity, February 25, 2009, 05:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDbeads

Hmmmmmm what would I like to see....  Already have a borg chicken.....   Hmmmm wait I got it.....

I would like to see a silkie rooster in fatigues and loaded for bear......
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Davin

Quote from: "KDbeads"I would like to see a silkie rooster in fatigues and loaded for bear......
It was very hard putting fatigues on a rooster, how about this instead?

I'd like to see some dancing waffles.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

KDbeads

Quote from: "Davin"It was very hard putting fatigues on a rooster, how about this instead?

Awesome!!!!! woohoo Rambo Silkie
Me likes.....

Ok....  back to finding those dancing waffles
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

LegendarySandwich

Dancing waffles?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwV-ALk7j8][/youtube]
I want to see a picture of a female version of Chuck Norris.

Davin

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"I want to see a picture of a female version of Chuck Norris.
The only woman who can handle Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris:

I'd like to see Darth Vader Vs. The Joker.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Asmodean"[strike:3vg1dqao]Work safe with prejudice[/strike:3vg1dqao] [admin edit NSFW]
Really..?  :raised: Well, thanks for the correction... I don't know of a single work place where that image would be "NS" in the content it's in with the sort of humorous setting (Think little girl is using the thing as a pretend microphone) it has. Still, what do I know with my oh-whatever kind of employers.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.