News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The Pope, condoms & male prostitutes.

Started by The Magic Pudding, November 23, 2010, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblepot

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Ah, this forum never ceases to amuse me. Yes, that was sarcasm, if it wasn't, it doesn't even make any sense...kinda like all gay peolpe being pedophiles! GASP!
I'm glad it was sarcasm. Because that was about one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. In fact if that wasn't sarcasm and you're just using "sarcasm" as an excuse right now I'd be worried for you.

Ultima22689

Quote from: "Bubblepot"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"Ah, this forum never ceases to amuse me. Yes, that was sarcasm, if it wasn't, it doesn't even make any sense...kinda like all gay peolpe being pedophiles! GASP!
I'm glad it was sarcasm. Because that was about one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. In fact if that wasn't sarcasm and you're just using "sarcasm" as an excuse right now I'd be worried for you.

Yeah, just as i'm really worried about you thinking gays and catholics = pedophiles.

Bubblepot

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Yeah, just as i'm really worried about you thinking gays and catholics = pedophiles.
I don't see the connection.

Ultima22689

Quote from: "Bubblepot"Well it's obvious why he condones condoms for male prostitutes and not female; he, like most gays and Catholics, has a thing for the little boys.

This is the connection Bubblepot, that was the whole point of my wild and baseless claim, to make a parallel and show how silly yours was.

Whitney

Quote from: "Bubblepot"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"Yeah, just as i'm really worried about you thinking gays and catholics = pedophiles.
I don't see the connection.

The connection is that it is just as stupid to claim that gays and Catholics are pedophiles as it is to claim all heterosexuals are pedophiles.  Both are not only baseless but can be shown to be false by anyone who attempts to investigate it.

In fact it is so false of a claim that I almost removed your "free thinker" worldview because no one who claims to think for themselves (and isn't lying for jesus) would make such a crazy statement.

Bubblepot

Quote from: "Ultima22689"This is the connection Bubblepot, that was the whole point of my wild and baseless claim, to make a parallel and show how silly yours was.
but these aren't parallel in any way.

Quote from: "Whitney"The connection is that it is just as stupid to claim that gays and Catholics are pedophiles as it is to claim all heterosexuals are pedophiles.
i disagree.
Quote from: "Whitney"Both are not only baseless but can be shown to be false by anyone who attempts to investigate it.
so you're saying there's no such thing as pedophiles? or are you saying that the amount of pedophiles among both gays and straights are exactly equal? please explain.
Quote from: "Whitney"In fact it is so false of a claim that I almost removed your "free thinker" worldview because no one who claims to think for themselves (and isn't lying for jesus) would make such a crazy statement.
lying for jesus? i thought that was your role, considering your furious defense of gays and catholics.

Whitney

Your response can only mean two things:

1) You aren't smart enough to follow a very simple conversation.

2) You are trolling.

I'm going to go with 2 and give you a week ban.

LegendarySandwich

I think his ineffectual troll mask that he was wearing is starting to wear off, as he now he's even stopped using capitals in his posts. Wow.