News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The Pope, condoms & male prostitutes.

Started by The Magic Pudding, November 23, 2010, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

Quote from: "Bubblepot"Well it's obvious why he condones condoms for male prostitutes and not female; he, like most gays and Catholics, has a thing for the little boys.
First board warning for entirely inappropriate (and incorrect) defamation.  
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Bubblepot

Whitney

Quote from: "Bubblepot"I feel that this warning is in error.

Then you have a choice to not post here anymore because it is highly inappropriate to accuse whole masses of people of being pedophiles; comments like that require strong evidence.

Ultima22689

All straight people are warmongering, anti-semitic, white supremacist, black supremacist and god hating pedophiles!! My proof? Bubblepot!!!

Asmodean

Quote from: "Ultima22689"All straight people are warmongering, anti-semitic, white supremacist, black supremacist and god hating pedophiles!! My proof? Bubblepot!!!
All straight people are pedophiles..?  :raised:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ultima22689

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"All straight people are warmongering, anti-semitic, white supremacist, black supremacist and god hating pedophiles!! My proof? Bubblepot!!!
All straight people are pedophiles..?  :raised:

[youtube:1cvxc4i2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4[/youtube:1cvxc4i2]

Pedophile just means you like the kiddies if i'm not mistaken, doesn't matter what gender they are but I hope you guys see the logic in my wild, baseless claim.

Bubblepot

Actually, Ultima22689, I don't see any logic here at all. Let's pause for a moment and try and look at this rationally. So you're saying that all straight people are pedophiles... then why is it that most straights that marry tend to marry, well, adults? I may not be a mod here, but I think I speak for all when say please provide proper evidence before making such prejudiced and irrational claims. Thank you.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Bubblepot"Actually, Ultima22689, I don't see any logic here at all. Let's pause for a moment and try and look at this rationally. So you're saying that all straight people are pedophiles... then why is it that most straights that marry tend to marry, well, adults? I may not be a mod here, but I think I speak for all when say please provide proper evidence before making such prejudiced and irrational claims. Thank you.

:raised:

Cite134

Quote from: "Bubblepot"Actually, Ultima22689, I don't see any logic here at all. Let's pause for a moment and try and look at this rationally. So you're saying that all straight people are pedophiles... then why is it that most straights that marry tend to marry, well, adults? I may not be a mod here, but I think I speak for all when say please provide proper evidence before making such prejudiced and irrational claims. Thank you.

I think you completely missed the sarcasm.  ;)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

LegendarySandwich

Actually, you missed the sarcasm, Cite.

Ironic.

Cite134

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Actually, you missed the sarcasm, Cite.

Ironic.

Darn it, I did didn't I?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

LegendarySandwich

Bubblepot

Ultima22689

Ah, this forum never ceases to amuse me. Yes, that was sarcasm, if it wasn't, it doesn't even make any sense...kinda like all gay peolpe being pedophiles! GASP!

LegendarySandwich