News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Good ol' Byron's gonna be a youtube star!

Started by Byronazriel, October 24, 2010, 08:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byronazriel

I'm ordering a video camera when my check comes in, on the first, and when I get it I'll start putting videos on my account.

My username is Tonnredein, and I'll mostly talk about stuff on my mind... though I'll also be doing some sketches, instructional videos, and having philosophical/religious discussions... You should check it out, if nothing else you'll get to see all of my nerdy T-shirts.

Any ideas/requests for topics?

My first video is going to be my introduction to the world... Is there a dresscode for that sort of thing? I was thinking about wearing my "observed photon" shirt, and my PJ bottoms. On second thought, maybe my Godzilla T-shirt would be more... appropriate.

I was also thinking about playing a game of chess with a ghost, but it's actually just me in one of those Greenman suits like off It's Always Sunnier In Philadelphia played very quickly and with the green me edited out.
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

Will

Instead of your normal debunking of Christianity, you may do well making suggestions to the atheistic community about what we can do to make our communities a better place. We've already got Thunderf00t and QualiaSoup and a million others taking apart the illogical fallacies of religion.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Byronazriel

Since when have I been known for the debunking of anything? My belief system is mostly about how everything has a bit of truth in it.

Also, I don't like addressing groups of people... Especially ones that I'm not a part of, as I tend to offend people that way.
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

Will

Okay, that's fair.

Do post stuff when you get it up, though. I'm interested to see it!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Sophus

Quote from: "Will"Instead of your normal debunking of Christianity, you may do well making suggestions to the atheistic community about what we can do to make our communities a better place. We've already got Thunderf00t and QualiaSoup and a million others taking apart the illogical fallacies of religion.
We've? HAF has a YouTube group/channel?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Byronazriel

I'm pretty sure Will was talking about atheists in general.

Also, on a related note, I am thinking about shaving.

I haven't had much of a reason to do so for quite some time, since March in fact, and I figured now would be as good a time as any.

Which do y'all think I can pull off better: a goatee, or mutton chops?

Sophus

Quote from: "Byronazriel"I'm pretty sure Will was talking about atheists in general.

Also, on a related note, I am thinking about shaving.

I haven't had much of a reason to do so for quite some time, since March in fact, and I figured now would be as good a time as any.

Which do y'all think I can pull off better: a goatee, or mutton chops?
I don't know. What do you look like?

I sport a goatee, myself, but mutton chops aren't bad either.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Byronazriel

Couldn't decide, so I just shaved the whole thing off. I'm missing my beard more than I thought I would.

Also, now I'm itchy.

Byronazriel

Well my first video's up, sorry about the quality...

Anyway, it's a tour of my house. I'm still getting used to the camera, so I figured it would be a good way to get acquainted with it.

[youtube:3e7554po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HprEobNKJ4Y[/youtube:3e7554po]

Byronazriel

Darn, I am the very annoying stage of owning a camera but not knowing what to do with it. I've been kicking around the idea of faking some paranormal occurences for laughs. Bigfoot, aliens, ghosts... That sort of thing.

All I'd need to fake a UFO is a garbage bag, several cheap flashlights, a roll of duct tape, and some helium baloons!

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Byronazriel

My place isn't that bad, is it? If nothing else I make sure not to leave food laying about, ants are expensive to get rid of.

On reflection, starting the tour with the toilet might not have been the best of ideas...

Byronazriel

I'm in the begining stages of making a Pokemon Fire Red playthrough/let's play.

For the hook, I've decided to do the entire thing in character as Solid Snake... Or at least the parody snake impression that I do to make my brother laugh.

/As snake "I will collect all the pokemon, and be the champion!"

I'm pretty sure that Prof. Oak will be Col. Roy Campbell, and my rival will be Solidus. Maybe my pokedex will be Otacon.

"Press B to use my Running Shoes, huh?"

joeactor

Ah... Byron's the cat... (he looks friendly).

Day-um!  You have every console known to man.  Wait, where's the GameCube?

fester30

Quote from: "Byronazriel"Since when have I been known for the debunking of anything? My belief system is mostly about how everything has a bit of truth in it.

Also, I don't like addressing groups of people... Especially ones that I'm not a part of, as I tend to offend people that way.

You have just become known for debunking, as you have just debunked the idea of you debunking anything.  Of course, now that you are a debunker, your debunking of your debunking status is not really a debunking anymore.  I just got the feeling that I'm aiming a camera at a television.