News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

My cat's not spoiled

Started by Velma, October 15, 2010, 04:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElizabethPeart

awwwwwww this thread is full of cute!

i wanna kitty... :(
[size=150]A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.[/size]
                                                                                                                                                           [size=150] -Thomas Paine[/size]

Tank

Quote from: "ElizabethPeart"awwwwwww this thread is full of cute!

i wanna kitty... :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

karadan

I hate the fact i rent a house which isn't allowed pets. I was unable to find any suitable places that would :( I really want a cat. The last one i had died six years ago.
I really get on well with most cats. I understand them.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "karadan"I hate the fact i rent a house which isn't allowed pets. I was unable to find any suitable places that would :bananacolor:
Cats are the reason zebras never achieved interstellar travel.
They could never stop to think because they are forever being chased by cats!

And I don't want to here from any monkeys saying they only got where they got through fear of cats.

karadan

Haha! Your inanity is delicious.

:bananacolor: back at ya.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

LSchune

Allen is only slightly spoiled.  He has couch privileges, but I draw the line at controlling the remote  ;)
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

MariaEvri

tsss i'd spoil my fishies too but I cant find a fish-blanket or fish-pillow or fish toy ANYWHERE!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "LSchune"Allen is only slightly spoiled.  He has couch privileges, but I draw the line at controlling the remote  :eek:

LSchune

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "LSchune"Allen is only slightly spoiled.  He has couch privileges, but I draw the line at controlling the remote  :eek:

Because Allen is a totally awesome name for a cat  :D
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

ElizabethPeart

My spoilt chihuahua Tilly as a puppy:

[size=150]A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.[/size]
                                                                                                                                                           [size=150] -Thomas Paine[/size]