News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Outsmarting Killer Bacteria

Started by Tank, September 14, 2010, 07:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultima22689

lol, well just so happen I may have found a job...at Wendy's, I don't know if I should be sad or happy but a paycheck is better than not paycheck I guess

That's too much work but I guess, for the good of the community I'll be less of a sloth.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Ultima22689"lol, well just so happen I may have found a job...at Wendy's, I don't know if I should be sad or happy but a paycheck is better than not paycheck I guess

That's too much work but I guess, for the good of the community I'll be less of a sloth.
I used to work the kitchen at Wendy's during closing shift.  One night I heard my high school nemesis in the drive through (I had barely graduated) and I happened to be out of tomatoes.  My balls were also very sweaty.  Let's just say I made a quick stop in the fridge so as to ensure him some extra cheese.  Washing tomato seeds out of my pubic hair was no fun, though.  Another time I was cleaning the dining room and I found a used tampon stuck to the girl's bathroom wall.  I didn't want to touch it, so I scraped it off with the spatula and then put the spatula right back on the grill.  I also know what they put in their chili.  I don't eat at Wendy's much.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

McQ

Long way to go before it's seen whether this will have clinical relevance. This looks like very early stage research still. Certainly worth pursuing this research, of course, but miles to go before we can cheer.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ultima22689

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"lol, well just so happen I may have found a job...at Wendy's, I don't know if I should be sad or happy but a paycheck is better than not paycheck I guess

I used to work the kitchen at Wendy's during closing shift.  One night I heard my high school nemesis in the drive through (I had barely graduated) and I happened to be out of tomatoes.  My balls were also very sweaty.  Let's just say I made a quick stop in the fridge so as to ensure him some extra cheese.  Washing tomato seeds out of my pubic hair was no fun, though.  Another time I was cleaning the dining room and I found a used tampon stuck to the girl's bathroom wall.  I didn't want to touch it, so I scraped it off with the spatula and then put the spatula right back on the grill.  I also know what they put in their chili.  I don't eat at Wendy's much.

lol, yeah, this sounds familiar, I had worked there before when I was 14. My memories of the place are hellish but I was 14 then and that was a long time ago, i'm sure i'm much more capable now. Yeah, I wouldn't eat anything at a fast food restaurant unless I see them make it myself, i've found a nickel bah of weed in my cheese before. I kept it of course but that is just freaking bad, my bro pissed in the frosty machine before too.