News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

YE OLD PUB

Started by Draconicstarz88, September 07, 2010, 01:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconicstarz88

Hello! I am Draconicstarz88 from TAF and I open this 5th pub! Im the bartender so what will it be?
"Life is meaningless if your on the road to death working like a dog to pursue happiness, so thats why everyone needs to spend life to the max"

COME TO THE PUB!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5748

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Draconicstarz88

where do you get these names?
"Life is meaningless if your on the road to death working like a dog to pursue happiness, so thats why everyone needs to spend life to the max"

COME TO THE PUB!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5748

PoopShoot

15+15=30.

:bananacolor:
All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

Quote from: "Draconicstarz88"Hello! I am Draconicstarz88 from TAF and I open this 5th pub! Im the bartender so what will it be?

I'll have the soup.
Call me J

Sapere aude

Draconicstarz88

poop give me a site that has info on 7and 7 and 30.

pours some rum and chicken noodle soup into a glass and sets it before iami

COME TO THE PUB!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5748

PoopShoot

http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... 30#p151135

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead walk into a bar. The brunette says "Gimme a BL." The bartender says, "I don't know what that is." She replies, "Bud Lite. Duh!"

The bartender looks at the redhead and says, "And for you?" She says, "Gimme a CL." He shakes his head. "Don't know that one, either." She says, "Coors Lite. Duh!"

With great trepidation the bartender turns to the blonde. "How about you?" She says, "Gimme a fifteen." He says, "I have no clue what that is." She says:

"Seven and seven. Duh!"
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Draconicstarz88

COME TO THE PUB!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5748

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Draconicstarz88"but 7+7=14
:facepalm2:
That's the joke.

Now, can I get mah 30?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Draconicstarz88

COME TO THE PUB!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5748

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Draconicstarz88"whats a 30?
Two fifteens.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

The Magic Pudding

SSY

I'd like a bowler hat, filled with perfume and single plum floating in it please.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

i_am_i

Quote from: "SSY"I'd like a bowler hat, filled with perfume and single plum floating in it please.

Yeah I know, the usual.
Call me J

Sapere aude

PoopShoot

Quote from: "SSY"I'd like a bowler hat, filled with perfume and single plum floating in it please.
Interesting.

This bar sucks.
All hail Cancer Jesus!