News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Filthy non believing scum

Started by Zionishere, September 06, 2010, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"vietnam
You're welcome.

It's cool, though, It will be nice for you, knowing that we inferior people are even inferior as slaves.  I mean, we've got the better cocks, but your women will be happy to find that out, I'm sure.

Now to go eat my menstruating wife.  Feels good, man.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

DaveD

I reckon this troll is really Mel Gibson pretending to be Jewish.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "DaveD"I reckon this troll is really Mel Gibson pretending to be Jewish.
OOh.  Like a double Poe!

I suppose that Poeing is the final solution to the troll problem.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Sophus

Quote from: "Squid"
Quote from: "Zionishere"You put up a picture of our friend hitler, he was a jew just as the majority of SS officers were. We actually put german gentiles and polish gentiles in the camps, no jew was harmed via concentration/deathcamp.

Lol, this dude is apparently evidence of the alternate universes theory...
roflol

There's no way this person is Jewish.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

i_am_i

A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he's been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful!" she says. "What part is it?" The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband." The mother scowls and says, "You go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."
Call me J

Sapere aude

i_am_i

Harvey Fishbein is about to turn ninety years old, and his son decides to make it a special day. So he hires the classiest call-girl he can find.

On the big day the girl walks unto Harvey's apartment and says, "Mr. Fishbein, I'm here spend some time with you, to show you good time. My name is Candy and I'll give you anything you want."

Mr. Fishbein says, "I'll have the soup."
Call me J

Sapere aude

Heretical Rants

Dude, i_am_i, enough already with the jewish jokes.

It's obvious that this guy isn't really jewish, anyway.

philosoraptor

This thread has me craving sweet and sour cabbage soup.  Damn.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

PoopShoot

Quote from: "i_am_i"Harvey Fishbein is about to turn ninety years old, and his son decides to make it a special day. So he hires the classiest call-girl he can find.

On the big day the girl walks unto Harvey's apartment and says, "Mr. Fishbein, I'm here spend some time with you, to show you good time. My name is Candy and I'll give you anything you want."

Mr. Fishbein says, "I'll have the soup."
Hey, it's "I'm here to give you super sex"

"I'll have the soup".
All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

That's right! Thank you, Poop.

This Jewish guy is driving up and down Seventh Avenue. He's late for a meeting, he's looking for a parking place, and can't find one.

In desperation, he turns towards heaven and says: "Lord, if you find me a parking place, I promise that I'll eat only kosher, respect Shabbat, and all the holidays."

Miraculously, a place opens up just in front of him.

He turns his face up to heaven and says, "Never mind, I just found one!"
Call me J

Sapere aude

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

Quote from: "PoopShoot"cute.

Dead horse is dead.

Too bad. I've got a lot more.
Call me J

Sapere aude

KDbeads

Sheesh, I decide to go eat dinner and miss all the fun  lol
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

PoopShoot

Quote from: "i_am_i"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"cute.

Dead horse is dead.

Too bad. I've got a lot more.
save 'em.  Spamtards always come back for more.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Sophus"There's no way this person is Jewish.
I don't think there is much chance this thing is Jewish.
Do Jewish people this weird exist?
If there are, I suppose centuries of persecution would teach them to hide it.
I know there are Christians and Muslims this weird, so I suppose I have to accept the possibility a Jew could be.

I know many people here don't like equating religion with madness, but if you combine the two you can get interesting results.
Doesn't religion provide an inspiring base on which to build a personal madness?