News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

books written by Richard Dawkins

Started by lielielie, July 29, 2010, 03:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lielielie

hi i'm An Arabic atheist !
i want to share with You ; some books written by :Richard Dawkins :crazy:  

Thank You !!! Soon I'll Put Some New Topics About Islam and Qoran Contradictions !!!

Tank

Please don't link to illegal sites in future. These books are copyrighted and linking to pdf's of these books promotes copyright theft and is, I believe, illegal in itself.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

SSY

Question, if I already have a copy of The Selfish Gene, but it is missing pages in the middle, am I able to download this without feeling bad?

Extra credit, if I stole that copy in the first place, does the the answer to the first question change?
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tank

Quote from: "SSY"Question, if I already have a copy of The Selfish Gene, but it is missing pages in the middle, am I able to download this without feeling bad?
In part. You have paid for a full copy of the book which you did not receive. However by downloading from this site you are supporting this site and thus doing damage to copyright owners in general IMO.

Quote from: "SSY"Extra credit, if I stole that copy in the first place, does the the answer to the first question change?
Of course.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

lielielie

hi Man !! Monopoly of informations isn't illegal Too !!!
 :hail:  bible .... For Free
But When You want to get  :hissyfit:

This Is Globalization Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn !! I live In Third world ;;
people don't find what to eat ( :bananacolor: ) if you don't care ; i do !!!
Lol !! You told me that i must pay ..........................

Tank

Quote from: "lielielie"hi Man !! Monopoly of informations isn't illegal Too !!!
The reason there are books to read is because people earn money from writing them. If you don't want to pay there will be no books, except those funded by religious zealots. By promoting copyright theft you are yourself complicit in theft.

Quote from: "lielielie":hail:  bible .... For Free
It's free because people who believe in Islam give it away and it's also out of copyright.

Quote from: "lielielie"But When You want to get  :hissyfit:
If you want the next book, yes you do. If you don't care for the truth then continue to destroy it.

Quote from: "lielielie"This Is Globalization Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn !! I live In Third world ;;
Why is this a reason or an excuse?

Quote from: "lielielie"people don't find what to eat ( :hmm:  Don't understand this.

Quote from: "lielielie"Lol !! You told me that i must pay ..........................
You can do what you want, I can't stop you. But I have told you what you are doing is wrong. You can now choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing.

lielielie

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "lielielie"hi Man !! Monopoly of informations isn't illegal Too !!!
The reason there are books to read is because people earn money from writing them. If you don't want to pay there will be no books, except those funded by religious zealots. By promoting copyright theft you are yourself complicit in theft.
No ; There are books : the big the clue is  :headbang:  You Can Find the Qoran ; or The holy :hmm:  real books You Must to pay !! :devil:  i"ll continue .... the truth is that  :pop:  of course !! it's a reason !!
Quote from: "lielielie"people don't find what to eat ( :hmm:  Don't understand this.
come on !! man .... i said : we don't have what to eat and you tell me to buy book !! what the f===
Quote from: "lielielie"Lol !! You told me that i must pay ..........................
You can do what you want, I can't stop you. But I have told you what you are doing is wrong. You can now choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing.

Whitney

lielielie, while I can't do much to tell you what you should do on your own; HAF does not condone illegal sharing of copyrighted material.  For this reason I have removed the links to the book downloads.  Please familiarize yourself with forum rules before posting further, thank you

Oh...and you getting upset at other more moral members for them saying posting the material is wrong is against the rules too...If you can't be nice you probably should go hang out on the Mad Athesit forum (if such a place even exists)

lielielie

Quote from: "Whitney"lielielie, while I can't do much to tell you what you should do on your own; HAF does not condone illegal sharing of copyrighted material.  For this reason I have removed the links to the book downloads.  Please familiarize yourself with forum rules before posting further, thank you

Oh...and you getting upset at other more moral members for them saying posting the material is wrong is against the rules too...If you can't be nice you probably should go hang out on the Mad Athesit forum (if such a place even exists)

:P  thank you !! but can ask you !! do u use .... windows !!

SSY

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "SSY"Question, if I already have a copy of The Selfish Gene, but it is missing pages in the middle, am I able to download this without feeling bad?
In part. You have paid for a full copy of the book which you did not receive. However by downloading from this site you are supporting this site and thus doing damage to copyright owners in general IMO.

Quote from: "SSY"Extra credit, if I stole that copy in the first place, does the the answer to the first question change?
Of course.

Can't argue with that

Also, I like this lielielie fellow, he's zany
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Whitney

Quote from: "lielielie"do u use .... windows !!

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, yes I use them all the time...it's nice to be able to let a bit of sunshine into buildings.

hismikeness

I work at a factory that builds windows. Sliders, single hungs, casements, awnings, garden windows, patio doors... you name it.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

lielielie

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "lielielie"do u use .... windows !!

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, yes I use them all the time...it's nice to be able to let a bit of sunshine into buildings.

:)  Did You buy any copyright to use windows !!

lielielie

Quote from: "hismikeness"I work at a factory that builds windows. Sliders, single hungs, casements, awnings, garden windows, patio doors... you name it.
:D

Whitney

Quote from: "lielielie":)  Did You buy any copyright to use windows !!

Don't argue with me over copyright law, kid.