News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Independence Day

Started by Tanker, July 05, 2010, 01:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanker

I just wanted to wish you all on here a very happy and fun 4th of July. While Americans might be the only ones to celibrate a holiday on July 4th (aside from the Philpines) We all have a July 4th so drink a beer with me today and celibrate my favorite holiday with me.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

The Black Jester

The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

pinkocommie

Happy late 4th!  I spent the holiday eating BBQ and watching tons and tons of fireworks on the upper floor porch.  Very 'American' celebration this year for me.  :)
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

AsylumSeeker