News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 29, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
Quote from: Harmonie on March 28, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 28, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
I'm cheerful because Friday's a holiday but then I remember that today's only Tuesday and feel a little grumpy. :sad sigh:

Friday's a holiday? You mean Good Friday? Even living in one of the most Christian states, I've never gotten the day off.

I actually have Friday and Monday off, so nice four day weekend...Automotive Industry takes it Zombie Holidays seriously. Even our customers in Canada. 8)

I'm jealous. Even the banks are open today. I don't mind though, it's not like I celebrate Good Friday.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Arturo

>Reasons to be cheerful!

JUST DO IT
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

So yesterday I had the day off, today it feels like Sunday but in reality it's only Saturday!  :jumps:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Stayed home all day today (it doesn't stop raining) and now I'm going out.  :yes!: Probably going to eat a burger and catch a movie.

I like staying home but not all day long, and especially on the weekend.

Dave

I was about half a kilo under my target weight this morning - good excuse for a treat!

In this case half a 10" pizza with all the hot stuff on it washed down with a glass of wine.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on March 31, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
I was about half a kilo under my target weight this morning - good excuse for a treat!

In this case half a 10" pizza with all the hot stuff on it washed down with a glass of wine.
:yum: :let'seat: :cheers:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

I'm leaving work which is good by itself but this is the first Saturday in a long time where I haven't left feeling grumpy and sore. Eating better and cutting out moat of the sugar seems to be helping.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 31, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
Stayed home all day today (it doesn't stop raining) and now I'm going out.  :yes!: Probably going to eat a burger and catch a movie.

I wanted a burger and fries sooooooooo bad today. I was good though and had a grilled cheeken sammich with brocolli. Enjoy your burger for me.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on April 01, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
I'm leaving work which is good by itself but this is the first Saturday in a long time where I haven't left feeling grumpy and sore. Eating better and cutting out moat of the sugar seems to be helping.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 31, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

I wanted a burger and fries sooooooooo bad today. I was good though and had a grilled cheeken sammich with brocolli. Enjoy your burger for me.

The burger was served rather cold (I hate inefficient fast food) and a bit soggy, but I tried, I really did. It's after meals like tonight's that I think I wouldn't miss it if I decided to cut burgers cold turkey.  ::)

Hang in there JJ!

xSilverPhinx

Nothing like an afternoon power nap to better the mood when you've slept badly at night!

:visit morpheus:

Now that I'm almost awake I think I'll go out and have a mochaccino topped with chantilly. :notsure:

jumbojak

The air conditioner is working! THE AIR CONDITIONER IS WORKING!!!  :rockin':

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dave

Quote from: jumbojak on April 15, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
Yay!
Cool, man!

Dave

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on April 15, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

:yes!:

:grin:

jumbojak

Of course, I managed to screw something up. I forgot to double press the selector on the thermostat and thought it was set to 72. The actual setting was 53. I dreamed I had fallen into a frozen lake last night.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on April 15, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
Of course, I managed to screw something up. I forgot to double press the selector on the thermostat and thought it was set to 72. The actual setting was 53. I dreamed I had fallen into a frozen lake last night.

The cold didn't wake you up?  :shocked: