News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The boys only thread!

Started by Tank, June 19, 2010, 06:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

[spoiler:1p49rhea].

[/spoiler:1p49rhea]
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

curiosityandthecat

[spoiler:1ba1nc4i][/spoiler:1ba1nc4i]
-Curio

Tank

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"[spoiler:15kbookj][/spoiler:15kbookj]
lol
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

KDbeads

I'm just trying to come up with a good retort.....

How's this one?
[spoiler:1xqj5c99][/spoiler:1xqj5c99]
or maybe....
[spoiler:1xqj5c99][/spoiler:1xqj5c99]
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Gawen

I don't get it, Tank. There is absolutely nothing in your post except a spoiler tab....
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Thumpalumpacus

Hey, where are all the gals?
Illegitimi non carborundum.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Hey, where are all the gals?
This is the internet. There are no girls on the internet.
-Curio

Thumpalumpacus

Hmph.  This is not at all to my taste.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Tank

Quote from: "Gawen"I don't get it, Tank. There is absolutely nothing in your post except a spoiler tab....
Hit the spoiler tab and go down again, you'll find a smily at the bottom.

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Quote from: "McQ"I don't understand.
You know something? That is just perfect, it says so much about this forum. On many forums if one posted a 'Boys only' thread, it would get the Girls up in arms.
Hence the 'hooked you' smiley. It's nice to see bugger all reaction here, sweet, really sweet, as in nice.

KDbeads

It's hard to get my dander up  lol
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Tank

Quote from: "KDbeads"It's hard to get my dander up  lol
As a diabetic I know how that feels  :sigh:

KDbeads

Gawen

Ahhh....a 'hooked' smiley.

Might be a panzerfaust comin' your way....*winkin*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor