News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

The boys only thread!

Started by Tank, June 19, 2010, 06:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: "Gawen"Ahhh....a 'hooked' smiley.

Might be a panzerfaust comin' your way....*winkin*
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ellainix

QuoteThe boys only thread!
:hissyfit:
Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ellainix"

If you like you and the other women upset can share a thread with me....The Girl's Only Thread (Plus Big Mac)....yes?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Ellainix"

If you like you and the other women upset can share a thread with me....The Girl's Only Thread (Plus Big Mac)....yes?

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Big Mac

Quote from: "pinkocommie"

:P Hey I love talking to the ladies. Is that a crime?

Ellainix

If you don't mind living in the friend-zone, then everything is fine :P
Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ellainix"If you don't mind living in the friend-zone, then everything is fine :P

Meh, I'm not a demanding (or in demand) fellow.

Ellainix

What's the point, I don't know anyone but Whitney's gender anyways.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ellainix"What's the point, I don't know anyone but Whitney's gender anyways.

I have a Y-Chromosome....most of the other people in this thread do.

Ellainix

Ellainix

Squid

LOL, I was about to say "be careful what you ask for".... :D

Tank

Quote from: "Ellainix"No don't prove it!!!!  lol  lol
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

curiosityandthecat

-Curio