News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Gene Ray and Timecube

Started by Ned, June 18, 2010, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned

This is an interesting website. http://www.timecube.com
One wonders why there is so little coverage of this in the mainstream media. Do people have something to hide?
What are your opinions?

Thumpalumpacus

My opinion is that parsing that ungrammatical nonsense isn't worth the effort.  Also, my opinion is that this thread should be stickied so that people have an example of how not to make sense.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

i_am_i

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"My opinion is that parsing that ungrammatical nonsense isn't worth the effort.  Also, my opinion is that this thread should be stickied so that people have an example of how not to make sense.

If I tell a human that his 4-corner
head (nose, 2 ears and back corner)
has only a 1-corner face, the dumb-
ass will say to me - "prove it". He
knows not that his face is a corner.

Ignoring TImecube is EVIL!
Call me J

Sapere aude

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

pinkocommie

Yes.  It's an intensive government conspiracy to hide the truth.   :secret: ...on a poorly designed, poorly written webpage anyone can access at any time.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

xSilverPhinx

Wow.  :eek:

I've just been to a sick mind and back.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"Wow.  :eek:

I've just been to a sick mind and back.
Were you a Timecube virgin?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ultima22689

*begins reading*

*eyes widen, falls to the floor and begins frothing at the mouth.*

*stands back, wipes face off.*

Oh, oh my. Had a stroke from reading that. What does that even mean? Sounds like pure hate with a system of beliefs.

Cecilie

I don't get it. What does it mean?
The world's what you create.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Cecilie"I don't get it. What does it mean?

Absolutely nothing.  Or - someone crazy is on teh internetz.   :crazy:
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

i_am_i

Okay, after doing a little googling I get it now. This guy is actually famous, or infamous might be a better word. He's something of an internet sensation. For a good laugh have a look at the guy being interviewed. He's dumber than a tool shed and totally delusional.
Call me J

Sapere aude

Davin

KDbeads

Quote from: "i_am_i"For a good laugh have a look at the guy being interviewed. He's dumber than a tool shed and totally delusional.

That was painful to watch :crazy:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Ned

Can anyone here rebuke anything Mr. Ray has said, or do you just want to throw insults at him?

i_am_i

Quote from: "Ned"Can anyone here rebuke anything Mr. Ray has said, or do you just want to throw insults at him?

Speaking for myself, I just want to throw insults at him.

Seriously, though, do you agree with Mr. Ray's Timecube theory? If so, why?
Call me J

Sapere aude