News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Gene Ray and Timecube

Started by Ned, June 18, 2010, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: "Ned"Can anyone here rebuke anything Mr. Ray has said, or do you just want to throw insults at him?
My Real Ultimate Power link rebukes the Time Cube link point by point.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ned

Quote from: "Davin"
Quote from: "Ned"Can anyone here rebuke anything Mr. Ray has said, or do you just want to throw insults at him?
It does? Where, exactly?  All I can see is nonsense about ninjas.

Davin

Quote from: "Ned"
It does? Where, exactly?  All I can see is nonsense about ninjas.
Nonsense about ninjas trumps the time cube nonsense.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ned

Quote from: "Davin"Nonsense about ninjas trumps the time cube nonsense.
So, it doesn't rebuke Time Cube at all? Thanks for that :|

Davin

OK, here is my rebuke of Time Cube point by point: Time Cube is for babies, Time Ninjas are for real men

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

i_am_i

I've watched a couple of videos about this Gene Ray and I think he's a pretty interesting old man. It turns out that he lives in the same city I do, Atlanta. He's not at all like the crazed paranoid zealot as portrayed on his website. He's basically just an eccentric old southerner. I've known quite a few like him.

Of course he doesn't know what he's talking about with this Timecube nonsense but then he's probably a little senile. The south is full of characters like him, people nobody would ever know about if it wasn't for the internet. I'm convinced that he's absolutely harmless.

He lives in a nice house, seems to be well looked-after by his family, and he's got an old dog named Rocky. I kind of like the old guy. People like him make this life a bit more interesting.
Call me J

Sapere aude

Ned

I was hoping this topic might spark some debate on the merits of the Time Cube theory but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

i_am_i

Quote from: "Ned"I was hoping this topic might spark some debate on the merits of the Time Cube theory but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

This Timecube "theory" has no merits to debate, don't you understand that? It's just the fantasy world of an eccentric old man. The whole point is that this old man's fantasy world has made him a sort of internet phenomenon and that's where the real interest lies.

But if you're interested in debating the Timecube theory, Ned, I think it would be very helpful if you begin by outlining this theory as you understand it, point by point, so we can be sure that we're all disussing the same thing.
Call me J

Sapere aude

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"Wow.  :eek:

I've just been to a sick mind and back.
Were you a Timecube virgin?

Yes, I've encountered of plenty minds going down the long dark road towards senility ranting on and connecting the oddest of patterns, but never heard of this 'time cube' theory until now.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"Yes, I've encountered of plenty minds going down the long dark road towards senility ranting on and connecting the oddest of patterns, but never heard of this 'time cube' theory until now.
I believe there should be a warning before attempting to read it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"Yes, I've encountered of plenty minds going down the long dark road towards senility ranting on and connecting the oddest of patterns, but never heard of this 'time cube' theory until now.
I believe there should be a warning before attempting to read it.

What would you suggest?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ned

Quote from: "i_am_i"But if you're interested in debating the Timecube theory, Ned, I think it would be very helpful if you begin by outlining this theory as you understand it, point by point, so we can be sure that we're all disussing the same thing.
The main points are that all modern physics is wrong, and each day is actually four separate days occurring simultaneously.

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"But if you're interested in debating the Timecube theory, Ned, I think it would be very helpful if you begin by outlining this theory as you understand it, point by point, so we can be sure that we're all disussing the same thing.
The main points are that all modern physics is wrong, and each day is actually four separate days occurring simultaneously.

Let's take the first point then, before moving on to the second.

In what specific ways are all modern physics wrong?
Call me J

Sapere aude