News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Everybody Poops... Except God?

Started by Cecilie, May 19, 2010, 11:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillSwift

Quote from: "elliebean"Hence, your only chance of getting in is if your shit doesn't stink.
And thus we know why there's so much empty space heaven.   [attachment=0:2t7ejyr3]fart-smiley.gif[/attachment:2t7ejyr3]

(Besides the septic tanks, I mean.)
[size=50]Teleology]

Gawen

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Kylyssa"I prefer to ask if God has a penis.  There's even less use for a penis if there's only one God.
I don't know this forum well enough to make the retort that sprang to mind then  :blush:
Maybe he doesn't have a penis. Then again, maybe he does and doesn't use it? Maybe that's why he has such an interest in how and where I use it. God lives vicariously through humans sex lives.

But to put this back to the OP...
I wonder if he's seen the video Two girls and a Cup...*laffin*

yeah...I can be crude..
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor