News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello everybody.

Started by Artsu, April 27, 2010, 05:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artsu

Hello everybody, my name is Andrei, I am 14 and I live in Romania. I was raised in a Christian-Orthodox community, and only recently I became a free-thinker. I owe this to a great book entitled "Rebellious Angels" written by Pavel CoruÅ£. I feel like people now-days ( at least from my country), don't really care about whether their view of a deity is real or not and choose to ignore this, following blindly what the church says, a thing that I despise. Finally I want to say that I find this Forum very active and friendly and I am looking forward in developing my general knowledge about the world, having chill dialogs on various things and sharing  miscellaneous world-views with other people.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

elliebean

Hello and welcome, Andrei! :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Albino_Raptor

And GOD created the earth, covered with water by 70%, for man, who has no gills.

skwurll

Welcome to HAF, I know you'll enjoy it here.

mama_ape

Fourteen and all grown up thoughts and beliefs...well done.  It rocks here, people talk about everything.
So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?