News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY!!

Started by dragonslayer, July 11, 2009, 10:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanker

Quote from: "SSY"Edit, Oh yeah, I heard that it is really snopes who send out all these crazy sham emails, just so people will go to their site and check to see if it's true. I tried to check out whether it was real or not, but snopes said it was fake, so we're good.


Pure awsome SSY.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.