News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

happy that i'm holy. i once was lost but now am found.

Started by holy joey, February 28, 2010, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_am_i

Quote from: "holy joey"
Quote from: "i_am_i"Tell me, how did you come into contact with this pastor? Was he the pastor at your church? Did you seek him out, ask for his advice?
my brother's friend invited my mother to a church where i met the pastor.

And you went to him, is that correct? You went to him, you wanted to talk to him, right?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"And you went to him, is that correct? You went to him, you wanted to talk to him, right?
no, everybody walks up to you after the church service.

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"And you went to him, is that correct? You went to him, you wanted to talk to him, right?
no, everybody walks up to you after the church service.

So this pastor came up to you after the service. Then what happened?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"So this pastor came up to you after the service. Then what happened?
he took me out to lunch once a month for a couple of years, and asked me about my family.

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"So this pastor came up to you after the service. Then what happened?
he took me out to lunch once a month for a couple of years, and asked me about my family.

Alright, and what did you tell him about your family?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"Alright, and what did you tell him about your family?
that my father would have sex with my brother and break his bones, while my mother would sleep on the floor by the bedrooms.

have you ever thought about obtaining an internet and/or mail order counseling license?

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"Alright, and what did you tell him about your family?
that my father would have sex with my brother and break his bones, while my mother would sleep on the floor by the bedrooms.  have you ever thought about obtaining an internet counseling license?

Okay, it's fine, just take it easy and let's stay on track here. What did the pastor say when you told him these things?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"What did the pastor say when you told him these things?
he said that you will need more than 100 posts on an atheist internet forum, before you'll merit a legally certified mail order counseling certificate.  are you at the 100 post mark yet?

i_am_i

he said that you will need more than 100 posts on an atheist internet forum, before you'll merit a legally certified mail order counseling certificate.  are you at the 100 post mark yet?

What did the pastor say about the things you told him about your family, Joey? About your father having sex with your brother, breaking his bones, and about your mother sleeping on the floor? What did he say, Joey?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"What did he say about the things you told him about your family, Joey?
he said that i should cease contact with my father.  and that you will need more than 100 posts on an atheist internet forum, before you'll merit a legally certified mail order counseling certificate, especially since the police are watching you to see how many posts you have before asking these questions.

pinkocommie

Pretty defensive for someone who started the thread.  You obviously want to talk about being happy and holy and being once lost but now found, yet when asked about it you're getting all snippy.  Whats with that, HoJo?
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

holy joey

Quote from: "pinkocommie"You obviously want to talk about being happy and holy and being once lost but now found, yet when asked about it you're getting all snippy.
those aren't happy holy questions.

i_am_i

Joey, corporate manager for UPS who is currently suffering from heart disease and cancer, whose father raped his brother and whose mother slept on the floor, you, sir, are a fraud. And you're not even a good one!

Go ahead, tell me how I'm wrong.
Call me J

Sapere aude

joeactor

... I'm no dentist, but reading this is like watching someone pull teeth.

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"Joey, corporate manager for UPS who is currently suffering from heart disease and cancer, whose father raped his brother and whose mother slept on the floor, you, sir, are a fraud. And you're not even a good one!
no, it's all true.  you may live in a sheltered world.  but you don't need to believe me if you don't wish.  you came asking the questions.