News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

happy that i'm holy. i once was lost but now am found.

Started by holy joey, February 28, 2010, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_am_i

Okay, I've been doing some research and giving this some thought and here's what I've come up with.

Joey, I really think that this is the last place you need to be right now. First off you've got some profound psychological issues that simply cannot be addressed here, not in any way that would do you a bit of good. What you need is professional counciling.

Secondly, you have what sounds like some serious health issues to attend to, issues that will require all your focus and strength to address.

And finally, you've made it clear that yours is a world-view that very few people here take all that seriously. This is an atheist forum and you're going to be up against atheists who are well-armed to take on any argument you care to make. Is this really something you want to have inserted into your life right now?

I wish you good luck. Myself, I won't be responding to anything more you put up here.
Call me J

Sapere aude

elliebean

[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

hismikeness

Damn! I came in late to the party. This guy cracks me up.

Nothing funny about your health issues. Sorry to hear about it. Hope all works out for you.

But seriously, you are cracking my shit up!

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

notself

Holy Joe,

This really is the wrong forum for you.  The people on this board are not going to argue with someone who is as ill as you are.  The atheists on the Breast Cancer Forum I belong to won't argue with believers.  I think you will find the companionship and intellectual stimulation you seek on the colon cancer forum or on forums for your other health issues.

By the way, I always have the same screen name.  I hope to run across you some time and see that your health is improving in all areas. Feel free to contact me through PM on this site at any time.  

May you be well and happy.