News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

happy that i'm holy. i once was lost but now am found.

Started by holy joey, February 28, 2010, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holy joey

Quote from: "pinkocommie"You just need some education, but don't know it.
education about what?

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"I'm thinking that what you really need is A JOB, and God can't help you there.
well, i've had about 400 employees.  is that good enough? but currently on medical leave with some heart attacks and cancer.

i_am_i

Quote from: "holy joey"education about what?

Let's see, the last time I checked you were living in Central Park, is that correct?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"

Let's see, the last time I checked you were living in Central Park, is that correct?
i live in chicago and mortgage a condo.

i_am_i

Quote from: "holy joey"
Quote from: "i_am_i"

i live in chicago and mortgage a condo.

And what is it that you do in Chicago, Joey?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"And what is it that you do in Chicago, Joey?
i just mentioned it three or four post up.  you skipped a post.  corporate management.

i_am_i

Quote from: "holy joey"i just mentioned it three or four post up.  you skipped a post.  corporate management.

I see. Now what company in Chicago, Joey, are you a corporate manager for?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"I see. Now what company in Chicago, Joey, are you a corporate manager for?
UPS.  united parcel service.  i'm currently on medical leave.

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"I see. Now what company in Chicago, Joey, are you a corporate manager for?
UPS.  united parcel service.  i'm currently on medical leave.

That's right, medical leave. You said that you'd had heart problems and also some cancer, correct? Would you say that it was these health problems that brought you to this convinction that you'd been found by God, or were you already religious before you became ill?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"Would you say that it was these health problems that brought you to this convinction that you'd been found by God, or were you already religious before you became ill?
i was brought to church as a child, but more recently became ill.

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"Would you say that it was these health problems that brought you to this convinction that you'd been found by God, or were you already religious before you became ill?
i was brought to church as a child, but more recently became ill.

But before you became ill, or maybe after you became ill, you were, as you say, lost. What was that like, being lost? Can you describe it?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"But before you became ill you were, as you say, lost. What was that like, being lost? Can you describe it?
i was a pre-teen.  my father was a kidnapper, so i didnt know what to do.  but then a pastor guided me.

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

i_am_i

Quote from: "i_am_i"But before you became ill you were, as you say, lost. What was that like, being lost? Can you describe it?
i was a pre-teen.  my father was a kidnapper, so i didnt know what to do.  but then a pastor guided me.

Alright. You were just a child, then, weren't you? Let's forget about your father for a moment. Tell me, how did you come into contact with this pastor? Was he the pastor at your church? Did you seek him out, ask for his advice?
Call me J

Sapere aude

holy joey

Quote from: "i_am_i"Tell me, how did you come into contact with this pastor? Was he the pastor at your church? Did you seek him out, ask for his advice?
my brother's friend invited my mother to a church where i met the pastor.