News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Newbie..

Started by herrisclein, December 17, 2009, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herrisclein

Hi All.

My name is herrisclein and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding Electronic-materials community.
Glad to join this site.

Whitney

Quote from: "herrisclein"Hi All.

My name is herrisclein and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding Electronic-materials community.
Glad to join this site.

You just failed the turing test.  This isn't an electronics community.  You get brownie points for effort though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

(if you are a real person who is just strange you better say so because I'm going to ban the account)

G-Roll

HI!!!!!!1!!!123!!!!!
welcome... wether or not you are a real person.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

Whitney

I'm not going to take any action against this account unless the user continues to post without acknowledging my comment about letting me know if it is a real person.

G-Roll

we should get one of those code things that you have to type at the registration stage. that way bots will be rejected.  :secret:
unless of course we already have one of these and my memory sucks... wich is highly possible. HIGHLY.
Allah (that mean God)

Whitney

Quote from: "G-Roll"we should get one of those code things that you have to type at the registration stage. that way bots will be rejected.  :secret:
unless of course we already have one of these and my memory sucks... wich is highly possible. HIGHLY.

we have captcha (the code thing) and I make people answer if they are a bot or not...these bots are getting smart.

G-Roll

Quotewe have captcha (the code thing) and I make people answer if they are a bot or not...these bots are getting smart.
what will thet think of next? i wouldnt imagine the time effort and possibly money involved would be worth it.
Allah (that mean God)