News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Holy Moly! I got an award on an atheist page!

Started by Kylyssa, January 10, 2011, 04:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

OK, so it's only a site award called a purple star but still, it's surprising.  It means someone nominated it and someone on staff approved it.  

An Atheist View

The Magic Pudding

Recusant

Good stuff.  I'm glad to see your writing getting some recognition from the readers and the site staff.  Congratulations!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sophus

Congrats! You deserve it.

We need Curio here to provide an appropriate image to celebrate.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

joeactor

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"

I'll second that - congrats!

borealis

"Religion is a symptom of irrational belief and groundless hope." - Dr. House

Velma

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ultima22689

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.