News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Bill Maher - what's the big deal?

Started by McQ, October 08, 2009, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ninteen45"The door is that way. This giant Hammer McQ is holding will smash you through it.

Oh, yeah. Pick up any bone fragments or skin pieces while you are at it.

thank you!  :blush:

You're not welcome?

OHHHHHH BURN!!!!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Ninteen45

Now I can be re-gognizod!

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ninteen45"Quiet, Nail!

Why so serious?

Renegnicat

I don't see the problem with Bigmac's "troll" post, as I don't think they were meant as a legitimate troll. He's just trying to be funny, and, well, if he changed his tack and labeled the post "satirical" it would probably get a better reception. Maybe it's just me, but I've yet to see his posts cause that big of a disruption, and it's not like he's actually trying to upset others.

He's trying to be satirical. I don't mind. It's just that, you have to be careful, because on the internet people often take things very seriously. So much information is lost in the internet, that it's hard to tell when someone is making fun. And so the result is he looks like a troll.

I don't mind, though.  :blush:
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

McQ

Quote from: "Renegnicat"I don't see the problem with Bigmac's "troll" post, as I don't think they were meant as a legitimate troll. He's just trying to be funny, and, well, if he changed his tack and labeled the post "satirical" it would probably get a better reception. Maybe it's just me, but I've yet to see his posts cause that big of a disruption, and it's not like he's actually trying to upset others.

He's trying to be satirical. I don't mind. It's just that, you have to be careful, because on the internet people often take things very seriously. So much information is lost in the internet, that it's hard to tell when someone is making fun. And so the result is he looks like a troll.

I don't mind, though.  :blush:

Thanks for the feedback.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ninteen45

Quote from: "Big Mac"*Pic*

Why so serious?

Oh yeah, well:

Hannah Montana is the next Mozart.

YOU MADE ME DO IT! I WARNED YOU!

Whitney

Since this thread is already derailed, I'm just going to post this here rather than pm...plus a public shaming is in order....

Big Mac....what have we discussed about your not posting when you are drunk?  You know you can't handle yourself when drunk and you know that I don't appreciate it when you troll the forum while drunk.

Ninteen45

It's all just some fun. lighten up!

This is the Happy Atheist Forum, no?

Anyway, I like the new rules thing he posts.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Whitney"Since this thread is already derailed, I'm just going to post this here rather than pm...plus a public shaming is in order....

Big Mac....what have we discussed about your not posting when you are drunk?  You know you can't handle yourself when drunk and you know that I don't appreciate it when you troll the forum while drunk.

Yeah I know....I just get the urge to be dumb on the sauce. On the other hand, I did get a few lulzcows....