News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Bill Maher - what's the big deal?

Started by McQ, October 08, 2009, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

I can make them because it's fucking true. The majority of both sides are that stupid and childish. Fuck them both. I am waiting for them to create the crash of society. It's going to happen.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Ultima22689

Quote from: "Big Mac"I can make them because it's fucking true. The majority of both sides are that stupid and childish. Fuck them both. I am waiting for them to create the crash of society. It's going to happen.

I think you're the one that is being childish, i'm not trying to defend particularly the left or the right but you should never make mass generalizations about everyone on the entire spectrum like that. What is your view anyway? Just fuck everything?  There are stupid people on the left and right and there are intelligent people on the left and right and instead of being so pessimistic why don't you actually try to contribute something meaningful to the discussion instead of insulting everyone and being a doomsayer. Society isn't going to collapse, it's just going to change and keep moving.

Big Mac

I've learned frankly to be pretty much apathetic. Getting excited over anything is an exercise in futility. The same shit gets brought up every year and nothing changes. I'm not a doomsayer, I'm just being a realist who is fed up with this bullshit. It will collapse eventually. The Romans thought it wouldn't and where did they end up? Italians!!! Would you wish that on your children!?!? WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA!!!

Will

Quote from: "Big Mac"I can make them because it's fucking true.
If this is the case, it should be easy for you to demonstrate your claim with evidence.
 :pop:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Will"
Quote from: "Big Mac"I can make them because it's fucking true.
If this is the case, it should be easy for you to demonstrate your claim with evidence.
 :pop:

I said it, that makes it true. I can eat you like a rabbit...with my special mind powers!! LULZ!!!

Will

You've been around these parts for a long time, so you get a lot of leeway, but when you're trolling try not to completely derail the conversation. Or maybe let us know you're not serious.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Will"You've been around these parts for a long time, so you get a lot of leeway, but when you're trolling try not to completely derail the conversation. Or maybe let us know you're not serious.

Uh.....it's pretty obvious if I'm trolling, ain't it? Look at the Obama thread I started.....obvious troll is obvious.

Besides, what are you going to do, kill me?

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Will"You've been around these parts for a long time, so you get a lot of leeway, but when you're trolling try not to completely derail the conversation. Or maybe let us know you're not serious.

Uh.....it's pretty obvious if I'm trolling, ain't it? Look at the Obama thread I started.....obvious troll is obvious.

Besides, what are you going to do, kill me?

What will happen is that you will be banned. Any other questions?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ultima22689

Wow, with all due respect man, what a punk. How immature do you have to be to troll a forum real people try to have intelligent discussions and you seek to disrupt that for your own selfish joy. Do you have any consideration for others? I mean wow, how much a douche bag do you have to be to be such an antagonist to common human intelligence? It's people who like you who happen to be surprisingly incredibly intelligent yet you give up all positivity and talk about things like something akin to a "lulz world order" it's just wild, you know how terrible a world like that will be yet you post it anyway. We all know you don't believe it, your post were so clearly troll post yet you made me face palm with all that stupidity. It was as if I was trying to subtly nudge you and tell you to grow up but you just kept going and going. You sir are the worst with those insane notions because sometimes people are stupid enough to listen to your troll posts and take it in as a great idea, that's how we get such sites like storm front. Like a blight upon the internet  spreading it's scourge to progress and society, now would you really want to be responsible for such a disgusting social parasite? I hope not, If you could live with such guilt then you truly are the scourge of humanity and if I were silly enough(no disrespect) to believe in a god I would pray for you now but instead I'll just give you a pat on the back and say good luck and hope you aren't responsible for the next social blunder.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Wow, with all due respect man, what a punk. How immature do you have to be to troll a forum real people try to have intelligent discussions and you seek to disrupt that for your own selfish joy. Do you have any consideration for others? I mean wow, how much a douche bag do you have to be to be such an antagonist to common human intelligence? It's people who like you who happen to be surprisingly incredibly intelligent yet you give up all positivity and talk about things like something akin to a "lulz world order" it's just wild, you know how terrible a world like that will be yet you post it anyway. We all know you don't believe it, your post were so clearly troll post yet you made me face palm with all that stupidity. It was as if I was trying to subtly nudge you and tell you to grow up but you just kept going and going. You sir are the worst with those insane notions because sometimes people are stupid enough to listen to your troll posts and take it in as a great idea, that's how we get such sites like storm front. Like a blight upon the internet  spreading it's scourge to progress and society, now would you really want to be responsible for such a disgusting social parasite? I hope not, If you could live with such guilt then you truly are the scourge of humanity and if I were silly enough(no disrespect) to believe in a god I would pray for you now but instead I'll just give you a pat on the back and say good luck and hope you aren't responsible for the next social blunder.

Dude, don't be so melodramatic. Some loudmouth like me on the interwebs is not going to start the next genocide or some crazy shit. Not that I haven't tried. Damn Norwegians.....bunch of southern hemisphere commies...

I thought you guys could take a joke. Sheesh.

Ultima22689

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Wow, with all due respect man, what a punk. How immature do you have to be to troll a forum real people try to have intelligent discussions and you seek to disrupt that for your own selfish joy. Do you have any consideration for others? I mean wow, how much a douche bag do you have to be to be such an antagonist to common human intelligence? It's people who like you who happen to be surprisingly incredibly intelligent yet you give up all positivity and talk about things like something akin to a "lulz world order" it's just wild, you know how terrible a world like that will be yet you post it anyway. We all know you don't believe it, your post were so clearly troll post yet you made me face palm with all that stupidity. It was as if I was trying to subtly nudge you and tell you to grow up but you just kept going and going. You sir are the worst with those insane notions because sometimes people are stupid enough to listen to your troll posts and take it in as a great idea, that's how we get such sites like storm front. Like a blight upon the internet  spreading it's scourge to progress and society, now would you really want to be responsible for such a disgusting social parasite? I hope not, If you could live with such guilt then you truly are the scourge of humanity and if I were silly enough(no disrespect) to believe in a god I would pray for you now but instead I'll just give you a pat on the back and say good luck and hope you aren't responsible for the next social blunder.

Dude, don't be so melodramatic. Some loudmouth like me on the interwebs is not going to start the next genocide or some crazy shit. Not that I haven't tried. Damn Norwegians.....bunch of southern hemisphere commies...

Wow, you really do go around doing that. That's pretty sad dude, no disrespect, I'm just being a realist.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ultima22689"

Wow, you really do go around doing that. That's pretty sad dude, no disrespect, I'm just being a realist.

I'm doin' it for teh lulz. Chargin' mah lazor and shit.

Ultima22689

QuoteI'm doin' it for teh lulz. Chargin' mah lazor and shit.

Haha, wow, yeah i'm done with this stupidity, he just keeps trolling, I apologize to the others if I've been somewhat... passionate.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Ultima22689"
QuoteI'm doin' it for teh lulz. Chargin' mah lazor and shit.

Haha, wow, yeah i'm done with this stupidity, he just keeps trolling, I apologize to the others if I've been somewhat... passionate.

You can't catch me ridin' durtay....don't be hatin', dawgs!>!>! LULZ!!!!

Ninteen45

The door is that way. This giant Hammer McQ is holding will smash you through it.

Oh, yeah. Pick up any bone fragments or skin pieces while you are at it.

thank you!  :blush:
Now I can be re-gognizod!