News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

I've come to spread the glory of Christ.

Started by Apotheosis, September 29, 2009, 02:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apotheosis

Just kidding.

Some of you may know me from other places.

iNow

The "glory of Christ?"  Is that something which can be cured with penicillin, or will I have to shave all of my short and curlys to correct that?  I really think you should wear some prophylaxis so I don't get any of that glory on me.   :drool

LoneMateria

no, thats those little bugs that the special shampoo kills ^_^.  

Welcome to HAF enjoy your stay
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

TheOGMamaBear

The weather has been uber shitty where I live the last few days. I told a friend I think it's the wrath of god, and maybe I should go back to the lord. lol
"The gods offer no rewards for intellect. There was never one yet that showed any interest in it."

Don't we all love Mark Twain?

joeactor

Wait - it's spreadable now?

mmmmm... buttery blasphemous goodness!

Welcome,
JoeActor

Reginus

I can't believe it's not butter :D

Welcome to the forums
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

disposablechild

maybe ill ask here. im not really sure. is it cool to make a post that derives straight from sarcasm? or is that a no because some from other countries don't understand that. i think i saw that in the rules... is that still effective?

Renegnicat

There's always a risk that misunderstandings will arise between sarcasm based posts and "gai-jin". But I think that applies mostly across linguistic boundaries. If everyone speaks english, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

But be warned, you can't post your facial expression or tone of voice on the internet. If you want to avoid being taken seriously, it would help to use the appropriate smiley.

Now fuck off and die, mademoiselle.  :P
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]